Japanese Origami equipment is available for people of all ages. There are many curious paper folding schemes that young craftsmen can take advantage of 10 years. In this article, consider interesting options for paper origami for children of the specified age.
Origami technology is very popular. It is passionate about many people, among which are adults, and children. Mastering the simulation of a variety of figures can even the smallest masters.
If a child at the age of 10 years is still familiar with the art of paper, then he should not start with very complex schemes. It is better to start with simpler and understandable crafts. Consider several instructions for creating them.
Very simple and funny handicraft – Feline Forers. We will analyze the step-by-step scheme of its modeling.
- Make such a figure will turn out of one paper square. First, it is folded diagonally twice in order to formed a triangle.
- The edges of the resulting triangular element are gently separated from the base to the middle. It must be done at a small angle – thus the ears will.
- The top of the workpiece gently sends the book to form the head of the figure.
- The product is turned over to the opposite direction, after which they draw or glued with finished eyes, nose, mouth and mustache.
Also simply with their own hands modeling origami in the form of a penguin.
- Paper squares place two diagonals. The product is deployed to the corner down, after which the bottom vertex turns upstairs. To the center should not be available, you need to leave 1-2 cm.
- The tip fell back to form the beak penguin.
- The cracker turn over the other side, sweep the side sections of the pentagon in such a way that they fit them entirely on each other.
- The edges are rejected in the opposite direction by the type of ladner. So wings will be formed.
- The product is turned over again and decorated Penguin’s muzzle.
Very quickly and just a 10-year-old child can make a paper figure in the form of a crab.
- First you need to take a paper square, place it according to the scheme.
- Side zones should be wrapped directly to the central part to get an elongated and narrow rectangular element.
- Lay the top first, and then the lower half in the trapezium.
- Base corners from below the top trapezoid lifted up. Then the same actions duplicated with respect to the lower trapez.
- Tips unfold in a straight line. To this direct peak of the product. After that, the craft is turned over.
A child can very easily make a boat.
- Rectangular paper sheet fold twice to top.
- Top corners add to the middle.
- The basis of the pentagon from two sides is touched up by the lines on which the vertex ends.
- Next is neatly pulled for the central points at the base and lay out the product in the rhombic of the rectangular structure, as shown in the diagram.
- Bottom triangles wrap up.
- The figure is stripped to the middle side of the middle, and then lower flights.
If a child is familiar with modeling the simplest figures, it can go to get acquainted with more complex schemes. For instance, You can make it possible to make a very original and unusual bookmark in the form of Hina-Ning’s doll.
To make it, it will be necessary to stock up the components:
- 2 multi-colored paper square 15×15 cm to make kimono+
- 1 more square 11×11 cm for head modeling.
Consider gradually how to make an outside of kimono.
- 15×15 sheet unfold uppings. The box is folded by the type of letters s to share one of the sides to 3 parts. Layers should be shifted until they are aligned with respect to each other. Paper is pressed in the required areas, forming peculiar “hostesses”. The product is deployed. Sheet put on the table. Fold the edges to the right to the nearest formed mark.
- Sheet again turn over. The bending must be left. The edge of the right fold, aligning on the opposite side. On the side of the design should remind the letter S. It turns clockwise 90 degrees. Open the upper layer.
- Corners from the bottom bend to the nearest fold. The entire layer bend to the top. The edge of the right is folded on 1/3, connecting with a diagonal vertex. The product is disclosed. Actions repeat on the left edge side.
- Reveal the section on the right. The bends stroke. Also arrive on the left side. Clean the corners, backstop folding their inwards. Reveal the nearest castle of kimono, descend it slightly down, so that the cartoon has been formed around the perimeter. Side valves return to their place, form sleeves.
Next form the inner part of the kimono and the head of the figure, pushing away from the step-by-step scheme. When all the necessary details are ready, they will need to connect to one entire design.
Tips for choosing a figure
The choice of certain origami-figure figures primarily depends on the level of preparation of a young origamist. If the kid from an early age develops Origami’s technique, then it will be suitable for the work of the average difficulty. If the child just starts his acquaintance with Japanese paper, he is better not to hurry in order not to be disappointed in his own skills and abilities.
Between the ages of 10 and 12 years of origami from the usual hobby is reincarnated at the present help learning at school. It perfectly contributes to the development of good memory, develops logic, abstract and spatial thinking.
Thanks to the famous Origami technique, a child can easily attract a lot of attention. It is enough to take from everyone in front of a small paper square and simulate from it a beautiful flower, animal or fish. The child can also make more practical items, for example, original bookmarks, envelopes or decorative decorations. Knowing the Origami technique, the child will be able to quickly and just make creative presents for friends and classmates.
More about origami from paper for children 10 years old, see the video below.