In order for hairstyle to look neatly, women use all sorts of hairpins and studs. The most beautiful accessories can be created with your own hands in Kanzashi technique.
In our article we will end in more detail on the process of manufacturing stylish accessories.
Barcasts in the style of Kanzashi first appeared in Japan at the beginning of the XVII century, they looked like studs and decorated with expensive jewelry, the honorable place was assigned compositions from ribbons. Nowadays, this type of applied art has not lost its relevance.
Kanzashi hairpin make with their own hands. As a rule, inexperienced masters start working with the creation of the simplest compositions, folding small bows from the braid and attaching them to a simple gum. Handwriters with experience make more complex compositions: Complete bouquets, butterflies, dragonflies, ladybugs, School models are of particular interest.
Keep in mind: Despite the fact that Kanzashi technology is not relieved, nevertheless, it will require a lot, Since there will be several dozen petals for the manufacture of each hairpin.
However, at the exit you will receive an exclusive decoration that will decorate the little princess, and a matured girl.
Tools and materials
Barbs for curls in Kanzashi technique make from any submitted components, although, if you wish in stores for needlework, you can buy ready-made sets for collecting crafts.
To work, you will need:
- base under the craft+
- Stones, buttons, beads or beads – they are necessary for the design of floral elements+
- Any items of decor in the form of grass, cones, stamens or petals+
- Satin ribbons of various widths+
- Rosses from reps or organza.
From the tools you should cook:
- glue / adhesive gun+
- Pinzets with pointed tips+
- Small pliers+
- Needles of several sizes+
- Line or centimeter.
We offer you the best master classes to create unusual volumes of Kanzashi – Here you will find step-by-step instructions for both beginner craftsmen and experienced needlewomen.
Start acquaintance with Kanzashi technology best with the creation of a flower hairpin. To work, you will need a braid of two different colors with a width of 4 cm and 5 cm: 8 squares form 8 squares with a size of 5×5 cm, 13 billets of 4×4 cm are made of narrow.
- Small elements are unfolded diagonally, and the resulting triangle turns two more times. The edges are cut and the lighter is poured so that the material does not sprawl. In this way, there are 13 blanks.
- The resulting petals are planted on the thread in such a way as to form a flower. To make the design stronger, you need to cut a small circle from the tape and paste it on the back side.
- Next, you need to turn the second type of roses from 8 petals of another shade and combine both flower.
- To decorate the middle use a stone or a large bead.
On this decoration is ready – you will only have to attach the resulting composition on the hoop or the machine.
For decoration in the form of ice cream, you will need Wide ribbons from the satin of snow-white, yellow, as well as mustard shades, as well as pearlescent semi-grayscakes, a cut of yellow color and cabochon of a pale green tone.
- To begin with, the tape is cut on equal segments of 5×5 cm. To create a glass of ice cream in Kanzashi technique, you will need 9 mustard, 10 white and 5 yellow billets.
- Billet yellow color must be collapsed so that the triangle is.
- Holding the angle of the element to the fingers, you should carefully turn both sides of the triangle. Continuing to maintain the edge of the element, it must once again be bent twice, focusing on the strip of bend.
- The angles that you clapped your fingers should be carefully cut. After all actions, you will have a new multi-layer element – it should be cut over the flame so to rush all the edges together.
- 4 mm die from the bend place and cut off all the remnants of satin ribbons with scissors.
- The resulting cuts are pumped again – it allows you to strengthen the craft and warn sickness.
- Element is ready – the same petals should be made of all other billets.
- White and yellow elements can be postponed for a while – start work immediately from mustard blocks.
- Take the tweezers and make it the edges of the petal of 1-1.5 mm, the remaining fabric placing. Next, retreating 5-7 mm, make another clamp. Be sure to make sure that they are located symmetrically. As a result, the module accepts a triangular view. Similarly, all other harvesters mustard shade are treated.
- The resulting elements are collected in the horn for ice cream. It is formed from three rows. To form the first, glue two parts, fastening them by side parts in such a way that the pointed edges go to different sides: one up, the second down. After that join the third workpiece, it is also fixed on the side line. Similarly, the second row is collected, only the number of parts used here is more – 5 elements.
- After that, the finished rows need to be connected to each other, and at the end of the work on the first one next to place one workpiece to give the pine shape.
- White petals are folded into the semicircle and fasten over the wide edge of the cup.
- From yellow billets form a small fan, combining all 5 elements. The resulting detail is attached over white petals – thus it turns out ice cream. It should be deployed with the invalid side, outline the outline and cut the corresponding part of the size of the yellow felt – it is glued to the bottom of your ice cream.
So you will create a spectacular design of the accessory and fix all the places of accumulation of petals.
Butterfly – Kanzashi are made of simple robust petals and pointed. To work, you will need 20 cm satin, as well as a brick tape with a width of 5 cm and accessories for the decor with a set of standard tools.
- All items are performed from ribbon squares – you need 4 squares of each shade.
- First, it is necessary to make a double sharp wing – for this purpose, the brocade braid is folded diagonally, and then fold again in half.
- The resulting as a result of these manipulations, the triangle is again folded in half and make up the petal – its edges should be cut and pour over fire.
- The second layer is formed similarly, folding triangles from satin material.
- To make a butterfly, you will need a pair of leaves of each type. Fix decorations on a wide invisible, a large stone insert into the center.
Bouquet of tulips
To create a “bouquet of tulips” to create a ribbon of a silver shade of 2.5 cm wide, a white-colored satin ribbon 2.5 cm wide, as well as ready-made stamens with large beads around the edges.
Creating decoration includes several steps.
- To begin with, it is necessary to prepare a segment of 10 cm long – they are used to twisting tulip buds. Such elements need 6 pcs.
- Next, form segments of 6 cm long – they will go to the manufacture of outdoor petals, they also need 6 pieces.
- After that, you can proceed directly to the creation of a flower: one long segment tolerate the lighter in the location of the cut, after that the parts are located horizontally, expanding the back to the top. The corner of the left edge is bent towards the edge line, the resulting corner is once again folded in half.
- Needle with a thread form a neat line consisting of small stitches, it should be laid from the edge of the corner. The line should pass along the entire element, not reaching the edge of 2 mm.
- The second decoced edge of the square segment should also be collapsed and completely repeat all the actions, only on the other hand. Without cutting the thread, the line is slightly tightened, forming a couple of fixes.
- Starting from the corner, the segment is neatly twisted into a soft tube, a needle with a thread fix the position of the tape. As a result, a small bouton is obtained – the same billets need to be made from the other 5 long segments.
- The small segments form petals. To do this, each item is placed in front of them and convert the angles on both sides. Holding the workpiece in this position with a needle, they do a simple line along the entire band, at the end of the line it is necessary to pull and make several nodules so that the petal can keep his form.
- The resulting petal with glue is fixed on top of one of the buds.
Similarly, they come with all other billets – as a result, beautiful tulip flowers are obtained.
Little girls will probably have to make the hairpin from ribbons, which, in its appearance, resembles Medusa. Make such a bow is completely easy.
You need to cook:
- Narrow Satin Ribbon by 6 mm+
- 2 Mug of felt with a diameter of 4 cm.
Also in work is useful foil and wooden spats.
Medusa hairpin collected from two main blocks – fluff formed from small segments of satin ribbon, and elongated spirals.
- To begin with, they take a satin braid of two close shades and cut into segments of 6 cm – 6 such segments need to.
- Long tape segments 25-26 cm long segments, about 10 pieces will leave for one hairpin.
- Next, spirals are folded from the tapes – for this purpose, long segments should be covered with ships and fix on the edges of the foil. The resulting workpiece once again turn the foil and placed in the oven or microwave oven for 15 minutes. When the foil cools, the ribbons are careful – you will have tight spirals.
- From cuts of braid to 6 cm make loops. To do this, their edges are bonded between themselves and, carefully supporting tweezers, melt over a bonding candle. The same manipulations are carried out with all other workpieces.
- After that, 14 petals are glued to the part of the felt around the circle, they need to be placed as close as possible to each other. Gradually, it is necessary to fill in the entire foundation in the circumference, it is usually about 6 rows. To hide a small hole in the middle, connect 5 loops and fix.
- After that, the workpiece turn over and stick a row of loops, from one edge attached folded spirals.
- Next, it will only be to secure the second fiber circle on top and hairpin ready.
Another interesting option for the Kanzashi accessory is a dragonfly.
- MK traditionally begins with slices in squares. Then from the tapes of a white shade should be formed round-shaped petals. After this billet, flexion, and the sharp corner of the received triangle gently wrap up to the center of the straight corner. This element is fixed on the central drawing, the excess tape is cut off, and the sections of the cuts are certainly poured. At the output, you have a round petal – the wings will be formed from it, you will need 4 blanks.
- To form a body, it is necessary to make a petal of acute shape – a square cut several times folds in half, the angle is cut and falls over the fire. Such elements will be needed 3 pcs.
Top attach body and decorate dragonfly beads.
Depending on the features of the future hairpin, you can take a variety of basics. They are a few species:
- with a fastening automatic mechanism that is able to withstand a large amount of strands – decorating such an accessory will require the creation of a large composition so that it can hide the massive basis+
- invisible with the clique-klyak mechanism – fix small strands+
- Studs made of high-strength metal – usually decorated with beads or foamifra+
- Wreath for hair or hoop+
- Any metal base from unnecessary clamp for strands.
We offer you a small photo generation of the most stylish blocks in the style of Kanzashi:
- Baby hairpins look very beautiful+
- A lot of interesting decisions are offered for school+
- Nights from Foamiran look impressively and unusually+
- For adult girls, you can also choose interesting options.
Master class for making a hairpin in Kanzashi technique See in the following video.