Turban is one of the most fashionable hats, without losing its relevance for several seasons. Today we will tell how to tie it with the help of an ordinary scarf.
How to choose a scarf?
To start dadim Several tips for choosing the most suitable accessory.
- Decide with the scarf length. Than it is more, the more greater and more interesting will be the final design, and you can try different versions of tying. Especially good in this plane Palantine. A short scarf is suitable for tie a chalme dressing, assuming loose hair. Recommended scarf length – 160 cm, width – 60-65 cm.
- Sharf Coloring – Question of your personal preferences. You can choose both a single accessory and two-color or with a bright complicated print.
- Production material also plays an important role. When the street is cool, choose cashmere and woolen scarves, and when warm – silk, chiffon, linen, satin.
Variants of tying
Now let’s learn with your own hands Tableing Chalm.
So, let’s start with an interesting way to wind the turban in African.
The algorithm of actions is:
- Tie the hair into a high “bump” and carefully secure it+
- Take the scarf, throw it on the back so that 2 free end of the same length hung on the sides of the face+
- output these ends to the forehead, twist their cross-crosswise+
- Watch the scarf of the resulting “Gulka” from the hair+
- The remaining free tips fuel under the folds of the turban.
Next way – Screw the scarf on the head, forming a front “Bublik”:
- As in the previous case, the accessory is taking on the back of the head, free edges we bring to the forehead+
- We start twisting the ends of the scarf with each other – the long harness should turn out+
- Next, this harness we start on the spirals to lay on the forehead in the form of curls of the snail shell+
- The remaining free tip hides under the resulting “bagel”.
Calma in Turkish can be done like this:
- Pick the scarf to the occipital part of the head, we bring the edges to the forehead, we intersect them with each other+
- Further, one of the ends are wrapped around around the circumference, fix it, hiding under the fold+
- The same is done with the other end of the scarf.
Another interesting way leaving an open top of the head:
- Take not too long scarf+
- Take it on the back of the head, the ends output to the forehead+
- Crossize them once and two to create volume in the frontal zone+
- Loose edges Run on the sides of the head and hide them under the scarf+
- As a result, a chalma-bandage will be obtained, which can be worn with cheek, loose hair or “horsepail”.
Well, finally, a very unusual option, at which the main “decor” will be on the side.
- We throw the scarf on the back of the back, bring the ends forward, But not to forehead, but to the side of the head, where you wish to form a decorative part of the turban.
- Tie Multiple nodes in a row – It turns out something like rope.
- We put the resulting “rope” to the side, the free edge is fixed under Chalm. You can leave it a little longer (if the length of the accessory allows you to remove the head on the other side, putting on the neck.
In this case, the design is recommended to fasten the pin.
How to tie a turban man
Men in our country are rarely carrying turbans, except for religious reasons, however, we will tell, how to tie a turban indian. For these purposes, the cut of the tissue is traditionally used about 6 meters and a width of up to 20 cm, But you can try take a long cotton scarf.
- Optional first put on the hat (Fesca, Tubetteka) or Bundan, although it is not necessary to do it.
- Start cheating Chalm. To do this, scarves sweep the layers diagonally, moving at first from left to right, then on the contrary. Please note that layers need to be laid down the “ladder” so that the previous one seen from under the next.
- Blank the top by the release of one of the top layers of winding, distributing it on the head.
- Free Scarf tip Come under the Turban.
Well, now familiarize yourself with our selection of photos – get ideas for inspiration.
- Look at how a nonsense gray turban makes great beauty and fits into the image of the Hollywood Star – Salma Hayek. She preferred to wear it with loose hair and did not lose.
- Option for catchy, self-confident women. Bright volumetric turban in African style complement major earrings and sconium with geometric print. Complete onions stylish white jacket with red buttons.
- And this image is very brave, you can even say, Quick and Suitable rather for thematic photo shoots than for everyday socks. However, removing some details (for example, too bright makeup) You can take it to weapons: leave the turban, large accessories, a suit with a print. It turns out a very original exotic bow.
- The man in Chalme does not necessarily look like a padisha – This example shows that the chalma of the nonsense smoky-blue color will perfectly fit even in the business image.
How to make a multi-layer turban from scarf, look in the video.