Coat, is perhaps one of the most stylish and popular outer options. Such a thing decorates the wardrobe of every modern fashionista. These products are made of sufficiently dense, warm materials, such as suede, wool, cashmere, drape. Our article is devoted to the intricacies of ironing and excavation of a coat made from different materials.
Before starting ironing a coat made of 100% wool, you need to familiarize yourself with the product care instructions. This information can be found on the label. The ironing process consists of several stages.
- The first level of heating is chosen on the iron.
- Before treating a coat with an iron, you need to cover the product of gauze, now you can iron, not afraid of wool, it will not suffer. Temperature mode can be enhanced only if the folds are not smoothed.
- The outer part is stared only through the wet marla, and the purl side can be renewed without it, directly.
You need to start from the wrong side, and then go to the outer.
- All crumpled areas before stroking straighten with their hands.
- For stroking sleeves, it is better to use a special stand that is almost every model of ironing board.
- After that, you can move to ironing coat from the back, collar and lacks. When smoothing the shoulders for convenience, put a small solid pillow. English collar need to stroke again so that it turns out to fix it.
- In the end, stroke the seams, do it you need a nose of the iron.
If you decide to try the coat after washing, know: so as not to spoil the thing, you need to iron only completely dried clothes. In addition to stroking, hand-splashed folds on a coat can be removed using a steamer or use iron with this function.
By the way, the woolen coat is better not to iron, namely, disappear, so as not to pour natural fibers. To spoil the appearance of the coat you can appear after ironing by subapalities and lossy pieces. In no case should not iron a dirty coat. Dirt particles after processing are heavily eaten, fix it will be difficult.
Now consider two ways to help bring a woolen coat to the proper look without the use of special devices.
- On the surface of the table, the coat folds, the folds with the folds are painted, and too gloomy zones are covered with a wet cloth, for example, a terry. So the product should be ruined 8 hours. You can then hang it on the hanger.
- In the bathroom turns on hot water, the door close tightly, artificially creating the effect of the steam. When couples fully fill the room, you can hang coat. It is necessary to do it over hot water, observing the gap of at least 25 cm. The product is left for time to 4 hours (folds can be disclosed before). After receiving the desired result, the coat can be removed into the living room and give it to dry.
Cashmere product requires special care. The methods of smoothing a woolen coat described above, of course, can also be used, and still ironing cashmere things need to be accurately accurate. The material is quite capricious, so requires careful care.
There are such models of a coat that it is impossible to iron in general, only an excrement will help here. Best disappear coat when it hangs on the hanger. The temperature on the excipheler or iron is set minimum.
Things from polyester of high temperatures are not tolerated. At the same time, a coat made of polyester is considered the most wear-resistant, it practically does not mind. Folds may form after improper drying. If this happened, do not be discouraged, the product can always be smoothed with an excavation or ordinary ironing.
The Iron exhibits the “Silk” mode. Coat turns inside out, strokes. At the same time, it is not necessary to put it on the iron on the material.
After ironing, clothing must be signed for several hours at room temperature. Remove the coat immediately in the closet you do not need. To select the optimal temperature parameter for smoothing the mint coat, before processing the main material, you need to go through the iron on a separate patch that is on the lining.
Save or reassure the product from the combined material will be in several stages. First of all, it is revealed by the main canvas, then go to the rest of the details: sleeves, collar, false pockets and other decorative elements. Welding coat ironing last.
Slim coat without filler can be simply in the wrong. Clothes with thick layer insulation need to stroke according to certain rules.
- First you need to fully turn the thing inside out and decompose on the ironing board.
- Strongly crumpled zones in front of strokes are covered with wet gauze. Instead, you can use any thin cotton fabric.
- Stroking clothes put on special shoulders.
To return the lapels or the collar on which the seams are frozen, the initial species, you need to close the problem area with a damp cloth, hand slightly pull the angle of the lake or collar and the tip of the iron to straighten the seam. Next, the detail must be repeated. By the way, too often the coat is better not to iron.
Using a steam iron
Processing products with a steam iron gives many advantages:
- Delicate clothing treatment+
- prevents the appearance of Podpalin+
- You can even ride the finest fabric+
- pairs will be distributed evenly.
A significant disadvantage of the steam iron is that this device is too large and takes a lot of space in the room, since the design consists of a housing and a volumetric water tank. In this tank, heating fluid, which forms steam, served in the iron. By the way, the cost of this device also refers to disadvantages.
- Excellent advice for those who decided to disappear and ironing upper clothes at home: stock up with ordinary paper napkins or those used for cleaning office equipment. These napkins will help clean the surface of the iron sole. Thus, the risk of the appearance of all sorts of subpalin will strongly decrease.
- If there is an opportunity, then expensive coat is better to give in dry cleaning. Professionals will easily return the primordial appearance of the product made of capricious fabrics.
- If you decide to iron and evaporate yourself, then after several repetitions of such a procedure, it will become familiar. Each time it will be less and less difficulties, especially when everything is done strictly according to the instructions.
Depending on the material from which the coat is sewn, you need to choose the temperature and iron mode. For viscose, for example, the optimal temperature regime – 85-115 ° C, for silk – 115-140 ° C, for wool – 140-165 ° C, for cotton and cotton fabric – 160-190 ° C, for flax – 190- 230 ° C.
With a big desire to independently, you can even try the most capricious coat of natural wool or cashmere. The main rule when working with a product from any material is accuracy. Everything needs to be done correctly: not to put pressure on the electricity, the front of the coat stroke only through the wet gauze, but, in general, it is better to use steam, then there will be no problems.
Tips for experts to care products from Drapa and other identical fabrics will allow the coat correctly.