With the arrival of the autumn-winter period, the heat eluding us is increasingly valued. To feel comfortable dummy autumn or frosty winter, many people prefer warmly dressing, stopping their choice on woolen clothes.
The most popular options for autumn-winter fabric belongs to Angora. Things made from such a material not only perfectly preserve heat, but also differ. Let’s stay in more detail on this material, we will deal with its composition, features and application options.
Angora is a Turkish fabric that is made from the Pooh of Angora Goats, so she received such a name. Now such material is also produced from the fluff of Angora rabbits. Unfortunately, it does not differ sufficient strength, therefore additional fibers are present in large quantities. Cases of manufacture of thin sheep wool cloths, But such a fabric does not have all the characteristic features that are inherent in true Angora material.
Natural fabric color is white, gray and black. Fortunately, such fibers are perfectly perfectness to the process of coloring, so on the shelves you can find various dresses and costumes from Angora, who please the eye by abundance of paints and shades. Angora distinctive feature is a soft heat insulation. In addition, natural products have so insignificant weight that they seem practically weightless.
The natural Puch of the Angora Goat is distinguished by the difficulty of processing, the fibers are capable of electrifying and sliding. Therefore, textiles are often manufactured from a fluff mixture and adding other materials.
The most common combinations of the composition in Angora fabric belong to:
- 70% Pooh Angora Goat and 30% Nylon+
- 50% fluff, 25% of merino fur and 25% synthetic fibers+
- 40% of Angora Pooh, 50% of any other option of woolen threads and 10% nylon+
- 70% woolen fibers and 30% natural silk+
- 15% Angora Pooh, 10% woolen fibers, 50% viscose and 25% nylon.
If you treat the Angora Pooh with a laser, then the process of production of Angora fabric is significantly simplified and a textile product can be obtained 100% consisting of wool.
If a goat is in the composition of this material, there is a goat wool, then on the product label you can meet the abbreviation from two Latin letters “WN”. If the field of the rabbit is present as part of Angora, then the letters “WA” will be written on the product. There are also cases of cases also combinations of similar fibers. Please note that the larger the proportion of the Angora goat is present in the product, the higher the cost is set to.
There is no more than 20% of natural wool in a relatively inexpensive material. Exclusive fabric options with the percentage of Angora from 80% can cost very expensive and quite rarely appear on the mass market. From such a material sew dresses and suits Eminate fashion houses. In textile products, the composition of which by 25-30% consists of Angora, according to its heat-insulating properties and characteristics, practically nothing is inferior to a similar material made from a rabbit fluff.
Depending on whether the wool of which animal is used (rabbit or goats), as well as the presence of additional fibers, there are several varieties of Angora fabric.
- Mohair. It is made exclusively from goat fluff, the fibers of which can reach 30 centimeters. From an older animal you can get wool with high density. The milder material is made of lamb wool, which has not reached 6 months. By strength, the mohair exceeds the Pooh Rabbit.
- Angora – Pure Rabbit Fur. Fiber length can reach 20 centimeters. Such fibers are distinguished by sufficient complexity of processing, because the wool is constantly striving to get out and is quite difficult to fix it. Therefore, only about 20% of similar fibers add to textiles.
- Lana refers to high quality material that is characterized by high cost. It is made on the basis of Merinos wool. There are two types of such fabric: obtained from thin or ordinary measure of Merino. The softer and thin fluff is used in the production of such a material, the more tender in the end it turns out such a fabric.
- Angora metallic. The composition of this material also includes acrylic fibers, including silver plated and polymer fibers. Thanks to such components, the fluff remains in place and not knocked out of the fabric.
- Melange It is made from natural wool, in addition to which synthetic fibers are added, made in contrasting shades. Similar technology of weave threads allows you to create a visual effect of marble crumb.
- Supre belongs to Angora knitwear, which is added by Liker. Similar knitwear stretches perfectly. It looks great and worn without deformation of the material.
- Acrylic or viscose. Such material belongs to inexpensive, but at the same time warm and mild fabric options. Often, elastane or polyester is also added to get knitted fabric.
- Soft refers to synthetic knitted tissues, being a good quality imitation of an Angora fluff. Most often made with the addition of polyester and elastane. The composition does not contain natural wool. Angora software can be performed both with a pile, and without him. If you combine it with Lurex, then the material is obtained, which is perfect for a festive event.
Note, some people have a Lurex can cause an allergic reaction, so the clothes, which includes this component, should be put on top of thin cotton linen.
Things made from Angora fabric require careful and careful relationship. It is not recommended to wash them very often. If financial means allow you to better give the product to dry cleaning.
If you prefer to wash things yourself, then do it is necessary with marginal caution. Since the clothing from Angora can not only be deformed, but also to change significantly in the amount, which is especially true when it comes to hot water. Email products from such a fabric are necessary in barely warm water, without applying any effort. It is recommended to add several tablespoons of the children’s shampoo to water. The thing should be held for a few minutes in a similar solution from one and the second side.
In no case to mive it. After that, clothing should also be carefully rinsed in warm water. You cannot unscrew or press the product from Angora. You need to place it on a terry towel and make a pretty. After that, the thing also spreads on a dry towel, which must be changed periodically. Be prepared for what you need to wait until the fabric is completely dry, for which you can leave a lot of time.
Only if you will be carefully wearing and care for things from the Angora fabric, they will warm you in the cold, keeping your aesthetic appearance.
Angora Fabric Found Widespread use in textile production. From such a material, things are made for both children and adults – sew hats, mittens and scarves, sweaters, blouses and even a variety of suits. You can also meet a warm blanket or capes produced from such a fabric. Many women who are engaged in needlework, prefer to acquire Angora yarn to independently tie unique things that will replenish an adult or children’s wardrobe. The composition of such yarn is often inclusive Mochher or Angora.
Recently, a variety of dresses sewn from Angora fabric. Distinguishing various colors and various types, they can be included in the basic wardrobe, becoming the basis for everyday image. Original Warm Baryshni Angoras Also prefer to wear on various events. If we are talking about a suit that was sewn from a similar material, it often includes a sweater and skirt.
Beautiful sexes that prefer to look stylish and fashionable should pay attention to non-standard knitwear sweatshirts. Such products contain an original pattern or applique. The most popular options include cartoon characters, a variety of inscriptions and logos. On many knitted sweatshirts you can meet the Scandinavian motives, patterns and other ethnic elements.
With the dimensions of such products, you can experiment a little, because there remains oversays in fashion.
Fans of classic style can also find trendy new items to replenish their wardrobe. These include pullovers and turtlenecks, which are made from Angora or Mochhar. Designers recommend combining such things with skirt or pants.
A variety of models of warm dresses made of Turkish knitwear amazing. They may differ in length, but always look feminine and stylish. The most sought-after models belong to the fitted dresses, which are produced from the Angora soft fabric. Through such products may also have a volumetric relief or openwork pattern.
Knitted costumes did not lose their relevance. This season, designers are offered to purchase not only the standard set of skirt plus pullover, but also knitted angor borrowers.
A trendy novelty can also be attributed to knitted wool overalls. This outfit looks very original, besides, it will be very warmth and comfortable even on a walk in a cold winter day.
Many girls whose wardrobe contains things made from Angora fabric, leave positive feedback on this material. They note that such products are very warm and pleasant to the body, differ in softness and low weight.
Girls prefer sweaters, dresses and suits from Turkish knitwear or other embodiments of angora fabric. Many people like Angora software, because it looks like natural material, keeping the properties of Angora, but it is much cheaper.
Girls note that it is necessary to take very carefully to things from such a material, because, otherwise, they will quickly stop look beautiful and stylish.
If you want to look fashionably and at the same time feel warm and comfortable when it’s cold on the street, then things from the Angora fabric must be present in your wardrobe.
About how to escape woolen things, look in the following video.