For today’s day, one of the most sought-after tissues is Polysatin, who successfully replaces his satin predecessor. This material is quite unusual because all the fibers are special processing before weave, so that the cloth becomes perfectly smooth and smooth.
If you mix coal, oil, water and air, then the result is a synthetic additive that is called polyester. It is this substance and became part of Polysina, due to which the cloth has gained strength, exceptional durability, resistance to the emergence of chances and deformations.
Things from this web are very convenient, they do not require smooth, almost do not give shrinkage and look great even on the easiest coloring. The second component of the canvas – cotton fiber. As a rule, modern materials contain 35% polyester and 65% cotton.
Material Slim, Smooth, Surveillant Surface. The density of the threads varies from 70 to 100 g / m2. The popularity of the material is explained by its exclusively high technical and operational characteristics.
- Durability. The material is distinguished by resistance to wear, does not learn, it does not fade into the sun, designed for frequent washing and intensive sock.
- Strength. Double weave of threads ensures resistance to the gap.
- Unpretentious. Polyester products are easily dispersed even with severe pollution. They dry very quickly, do not impenet, that is, you can wear them immediately after washing and drying (without sweeping and smoothing).
- Convenience in the sewing. The material is easily cut and sewed, it will not crumble, the edges do not bloom and do not twist.
Many celebrate hygrost resistance and air permeability of polysina. However, these qualities are pleased when it is necessary to sew a canopy, awning or raincoat, but for everyday clothes such canvases do not suit: they will not be quite comfortable, the body does not “breathe”, and it often causes various allergic reactions.
Depending on the used raw materials and features of use, two types of polyester are distinguished.
It consists of 100% of polyester, used for the manufacture of bags, mattresses, furniture upholstery, rugs, awnings and similar products. Throughout the period of use, the synthetic does not lose its form, does not change the color and does not wear out. Products from industrial polyester are perfectly overwhelmed, although the smooth surface itself almost does not absorb pollution, and rather, repels them, which significantly simplifies care.
Some manufacturers sew from such a material bedding, but they are not popular with consumers.
This is a blended material that is used for the manufacture of clothes and bedding. In recent years, fabrics with 3D drawings have been at the peak of claims, which are obtained due to the special technology of photononeism of bright pictures. The image looks very colorful and realistically and does not lose its paints even after multiple styrics.
Comparison with other materials
After the appearance on the domestic market, Polysatin began to be positioned as a material that came to replace such traditional fabrics like satin, microfiber and many other natural canvases. We will try to answer the question whether this tissue can become analogous to other canvases.
- Satin. Tkut from twice twisted fibers that were previously processed for smooth structure. As a result, it turns out a dense canvas, but at the same time silky, smooth and thin. This is a fully natural material, and this is its main difference from polysina, which is either a mixture of synthetics and cotton, or completely synthetic material. That is why satin is much more expensive than Polysina, although things from it are faster and losing their original gloss.
- Poplin. It is a material made of different thickness fibers, as a result, it turns out a dense. Poplin can be made by 100% of cotton, and may contain inclusions of silk, wool or artificial fibers. Such a hypoallergen material and is very pleasant to the body to the touch. Like Polysatin, Poplin is not crushed, does not require special care and is quite a long time. Polysatin, especially if it contains a lot of polyester, less pleasant for the skin, it can electrify and in rare cases cause irritation. However, it costs much cheaper stray, therefore is in great demand.
- Biaz. The structure of the fabric is the same here as in Poplin, but at the same time the fibers are coarsable. Fabric is completely cotton, so widely used for the manufacture of bed linen sets and other items. This is a safe and practical matter, and for these parameters, the calico wins at the polyester, but Polysatin is softer and tender to the touch, and it is rated a little cheaper.
Summarizing all the above, it can be concluded that Polysatin, in the structure of which there is a cotton, is almost not inferior to cotton cannons, but it is worth an order of magnitude cheaper.
If the body does not react to artificial fibers, it can be completely saved.
Polysatin is very simple in care, the only precautionary measure when working with this material is the need to observe the temperature regime when washing and smoothing. The fabric easily transfers all the cycles and modes of machine and manual washing, the temperature should be exhibited no higher than 40 degrees. If you erase underwear at higher temperatures, it will quickly come into disrepair.
When choosing detergents, it is better to give preference to the compositions without chlorine. It will save the brightness of the paints and the clarity of 3D images. Specialists advise the use of liquid and gel.
It is desirable when working with a cannut to use air conditioning: it keeps the softness of matter and color saturation.
Polyester products dry very quickly. It is best to dry them in the air, they do not lose their properties under the influence of ultraviolet, but long-term drying under the open rays of the Sun is undesirable. Material can be used immediately after washing and drying, since it does not occur, but experienced hostesses advise slightly underwear to gently add a height and leave on a flat strong surface for several hours. In this case, the products will look like new ones, as if only “from the package”.
If the fabrics were still formed the chances, then the polysatine iron is needed only on weak heating modes and only from the wrong side. Be sure to use a tissue gasket, although in the overwhelming majority you can simply moisten the spray gun and dry the straightened.
Opinions of users about polisatin in most cases positive. Buyers claim that this is practical in domestic use material: it does not mind, easily disrupts and is almost not dumping. Many noted that they use the bed from such a material for 3-4 years: it does not lose its appearance and operational parameters. Sheets, pillows and a duvet cover from polyester perfectly absorb moisture, which is of fundamental importance in summer sultry weather.
It is noteworthy that products have fairly democratic prices, but the appearance is exceptionally stylish and presentable. Modern inhabitants with their rapid pace of life are quite convenient to use underwear from this fabric, since care for it practically does not take time. However, for children and people prone to allergies, it is better to give preference to completely natural materials.
In the next video you will find useful information about the choice of bed linen.