People who do not represent their lives without sewing, it is well known what overlock is and displeasure. Thanks to these sewing devices, you can not only expand your capabilities in the work, but also create a better product.
What it is?
The dispenser is called the type of sewing equipment, which is used to create flat elastic lines, which have the ability to stretch in length, while not deforming the product. This device has no bobbing cap, like a conventional sewing machine, but the rest of the design is similar to it.
From the coil thread immediately falls on the needle and the looper, where it is folded on the surface in the form of a steppe stitch.
The main characteristics of the dispenser machine:
- Functioning with different needles+
- Production of a wide, narrow, triple main seam+
- Availability of automatic filling system+
- The sensitivity of the mechanism contributes to the selection of individual thread tension under each type of material+
- Ability to process sections, as well as perform a decorative finish.
For what is needed?
The classic sewing machine is unable to qualitatively cope with the processing of the edges of the product created by the weave of the threads when the rail is functioning at the bottom of the machine. Such seams are called dispensers. They have the ability to not break when stretching, and stretch in length.
According to the general classification of plays The sewing machine can be household and industrial, with the upper loaf and without it. Household unit is suitable for home applying or small private workshop, Atelier. Industrial dispensers are used at a large production plant with mass sewing. In contrast to the previous version, such industrial equipment has large dimensions. Also in its designs there are adjusting nodes, long tensioners, numerous racks and nithetucleists.
Installation of industrial sewing machines is provided for a special table, at the bottom of which the electric drive is located and a double pedal.
This equipment is used for sewing clothes, knitwear, bed linen, as well as textiles for home. They are needed to perform sewing operations narrow specialization.
Differences from Overlock
The dispenser is capable tooltit exclusively knitted elastic cloths. This fact is considered the main difference of this technique from Overlock. The latter are used to mark fabric edges, which prevents its decay to fibers. Crowloki, in turn, perform the functions of displeasant machines and overlocks at the same time.
Users who are not in-depth familiar with sewing technique may not distinguish the above-mentioned units, since they externally they are almost the same. To determine overlock, it is worth paying attention to the sleeve – it has small. You can distinguish a dispenser machine and Covers in the sticker on which different seams are depicted. In the case of the image of the gripping seam, it can be concluded that it is koverlock.
Rating the best models
Buying a dispenser machine, worth considering the speed of its work, possibilities, quality of seams. Many well-known manufacturers are ready to offer high-quality equipment for sewing. The most sought-after of them can be called the following:
- Hew Home.
Recently, users more often buy dispensers of Juki MCS-1500, Elna 444, Jack, Bernina.
The following models also have proven well.
- Janome Cover Pro 1000 CP. Weigh an 8 kilogram unit, while it consumes power in 90 W. Equipment can perform 4 sewing operations. It works on the basis of 3 and 4 threads. The device has the ability to make 1000 stitches in 60 seconds.
- Brother 2340 CV weighs 7 kilograms. The power consumption of the aggregate is 90 W. This model is capable of performing 2-, 3- and 4-thread seam. The machine has a removable platform and color labeling. Brother 2340 CV missing thread gas station.
- Minerva M2000 C. Product made in Austria, it is able to perform 4 sewing operations. Makes seams from 2, 3, 4 threads. Due to the capacity of 120 W, the unit produces 1100 stitches in 60 seconds. The advantages of this type of technology is its productivity, and the disadvantage – the lack of gasolock and loopers.
- Janome Cover Pro 1000 CP. This machine is considered an ideal option for beginners in sewing, which do not want to invest big funds in the technique. In the unit it is appropriate to combine the necessary options and no electrical control. It costs such equipment inexpensive, while it has the ability to perform 4 sewing operations from 3- and 4-threaded seams. To increase the capabilities of the machine, they attach additional paws. The advantages of Janome Cover Pro 1000 CP are able to work with different types of material, the production of high-quality flat seams, a small weight and presence of a removable sleeve.
Of the minuses of devices, low quality work with a delicate cloth was noticed, passing stitches, as well as the use of not all types of thread.
- Family MasterLock 8000. This model is able to effectively work with 3 and 4 threads. For 60 seconds the unit is able to make 1000 stitches. Thanks to the removable sleeve, the user will be able to beautifully and conveniently treat cuffs, collars. Machine is suitable for working with any type of fabric. From the advantages of this model highlight high quality assembly, the presence of a stabilizer, the presence of color marking of threads. The disadvantage of this type of technology, users consider high cost, lack of gas stations and a loover, as well as displays.
- Fujima 14 U557 – Compact model of a dispenser, capable of functioning in 20 modes. Due to the weave 2-5, the seam thread is quite strong and neat. The unit works almost silently, processes materials with different thickness. This not cheap model includes a garbage collector.
- ELNA 444 – Professional high quality model, distinguished by reliability. The unit is able to work with the most different materials, ranging from silk and ending with artificial leather. Technique performs 14 functions, makes the seams quite neat. This species can use not only professional dressmaker, but also a beginner seamstress. The advantages of ELNA 444 include the ease of refueling threads, low noise during operation, good performance and availability of looper. Of the disadvantages you can allocate the need for branded threads, as well as the absence of their gas station.
- JUKI MF-7723-V10-B48 – This is a device that is characterized by high performance while processing knitwear with different thickness and textures. The technique is characterized by automatic lubrication of the elements, as well as the presence of 5 threads in. The cost of this product is quite high.
Standard components of the sewing equipment include legs, needles, threads.
Also, along with the displeasement of the machine, the user acquires a large and small screwdriver, brush for cleaning, tweezers, looper, as well as the coil holder.
Some models suggest Availability in the configuration of an antipile cover.
How to choose?
Currently, the cutting machines are considered rather popular, so many brands are released. To make the right choice of sewing equipment for home and atelier, it is worth paying attention to the following factors:
- Number of thread+
- Number of needles+
- Ability to automatic refueling+
- Tension option+
- speed of work+
- Select modes+
- Width stitch.
Many cutting machines operate with a small amount of threads, namely from 3 to 5. It is better to stop the choice on technique with 4 threads, as it is considered universal.
Drawing attention to the number of needles, it is worth remembering that this criterion is directly related to the lines width. If the work requires the installation of exceptionally narrow lines, then 2 needles will be enough. In a situation with wider seams worth buying a dispenser for 3 needles.
Automation while refueling thread makes the device more expensive. If the machine is bought for personal use, then you can take a cheaper option.
With professional sewing, the automatic refueling of the threads will be especially appropriate. This is due to the fact that the dispenser technique consumes threads at high speed, since it places them with steppe stitches. The gas station simplifies the sewing process, in this case the user does not have to think about the fact that the threads quickly end.
An important criterion when choosing a dispenser technique is considered a method of tension. In small and medium-sized aggregates, it will be necessary to manually implement this procedure. With automatic tension, low-quality threads can break. Swine also worth thinking what operations it will perform on their car. For home use, you should not buy equipment with a wide functionality, as it should be not cheap.
Optimal option can be considered Splitting machine that paves the chain stitches with a width of 2.8-5.6 millimeters. You can also find an aggregate with an increased range of up to 6 millimeters. Such machines allow organically and gently handle the clothes of an adult and child. When buying dispensers Do not ignore noise and how smooth is the course of the working leg.
How to set up and use?
The use of a dispenser machine seems difficult only to a detailed acquaintance with it. To begin with, you will need to fill the threads. It is done along the location of the coils, namely right to left.
The first right thread will be lower, it passes through the looper. The remaining 3 threads are needle. If the lower thread breaks, the upper will need to be removed from the needles.
When the bottom thread is filled, you can proceed to the top needle threads. Follow all available needles. After that, you can start using a fragmental machine.
According to user reviews, the unit breakdowns are quite rare. The main cause of faults is the incorrect operation of technology.
To the most common causes of breakdowns of a dispenser machine can be attributed to the following.
- The unit does not turn on. The cause of such a situation may be a breakdown of the power supply.
- Equipment passes stitches. Calling this malfunction can bad tuning technology, as well as the use of unsuitable threads and needles.
- Eagle breakdowns happen, If their thickness does not match the characteristics of the fabric.
- Nights are broken. Such a trouble occurs when the tension of the upper and lower thread is unnecessary.
- High noness When working testifies to the wear of parts, the need to replace them, as well as insufficient lubrication of technology.
- The car is bad sew, What is characterized by a heavy move, breaking the thread, passing stitches, broken needles. When data is detected, troubleshooting should be consulting specialists. Repair of broken equipment will cost much cheaper than buying a new.
Professionals in the field of sewing equipment do not recommend repairing or replacing parts on a dispenser independently, as it may aggravate the problem.
Since knitwear is not an easy to handle with a cloth, to work with it it is worth buying high-quality needles, threads, and competently customize the aggregate. Needles worth picking up with long rally, and the threads are better to choose a textured or polyester type. Passing the above rules, you can count on high-quality processing of jersey, stretch or super stroke tissue.
The dispenser is necessary for high-quality tissue treatment. It can perform many functions, so in demand both in the household and in the professional sphere. The playsist machine is able to facilitate the efforts of the tremors when creating a quality product with properly processed edges, saving her time and strength.
Janome Cover Pro 2000CPX Flavoring Machine Overview See More.