The presence of warm clothing is mandatory in the wardrobe of both adults and children. With the arrival of cold weather, each caring parent thinks about how much comfortable and conveniently insulate your child. Thermal underwear is very popular today, including thermocons. This type of clothing is characterized by excellent technical characteristics, which is why it can be bought even to small children.
In the article, we will tell about how to choose thermalons, how to wear them, as well as consider their varieties, positive and negative sides.
Pros and cons
Earlier, things with the prefix “Termo” used only professional athletes, today they became publicly available and even popular.
Especially often thermoscience buy for children. It is due to the fact that the thermal conductivity of the children’s body is not very well developed, and children’s legs frightened much faster.
Thermoscience for kids possess such advantages:
- provide heat insulation, thereby keeping heat+
- come comfortable and comfortable+
- Wear-resistant, durable+
- Biologically not destroyed+
- Feet in socks do not sweat, “breathe”.
This product, even with a minimum thickness, perfectly saves heat and does not give the legs to freeze. And in the event that such socks are wet, they do not stop performing their functions.
As for the shortcomings, With the right choice of product, it is impossible to detect.
However, it is worth noting the fact that thermoscience is not recommended for children under 3 years. The thing is that the material from which they are manufactured may cause allergic reactions.
How to work?
Let’s start with the fact that such products are manufactured by special technology using certain materials and raw materials. These features enable the product to perfectly cope with such functions as:
For the manufacture of thermal industry, manufacturers are used as synthetic materials, such as polyamide, acrylic, elastane, polypropylene, and natural – wool, cotton, silk, or they can combine them.
The principle of action of these products is quite simple, and there is no riddle.
Materials from which socks are made, including elastane, ensure maximum fitting to the leg, thereby minimizing heat loss.
And thanks to the special technology, they do not absorb moisture, but bring it outward, as a result of which the feet remain warm and not frown.
Assortment of thermoons that can be worn in winter, big and diverse. Consider how they are classified.
For everyday socks
The main function of the product that will be To rush every day – maintain heat. Wrong socks, have excellent properties. For their manufacture use Wool, silk and cotton. There are combined models. But experts recommend, buying everyday uses for a child, give preference to natural materials. They are great for membrane shoes.
For active sports
Thermontoski, which are designed, for example, for football, for skates, for figure skating, differ from everyday. First of all, they bring moisture. Given this fact, it is not surprising that they are made mainly of synthetic materials such as polyester. But natural, for example, wool, is rare, as they are poorly missed moisture.
How to wear?
So that the products served as long as possible, their need to wear properly throughout the life.
There are certain rules:
- Use thermalons can only be appointed+
- The product should fit tightly to the body to achieve the maximum effect+
- the body must be dry, clean, naked.
And it is also very important to care for the product.
Given its special composition and properties, to wash, dry it only needs strictly according to the instructions.
Tips for choosing
Today, this product is presented in large quantities and assortment from various manufacturers. In order to get the expected and welcome result from the thermalonov, they first need to choose.
So choosing the thermophone for a child, you need to consider:
- foot size – To make socks fully fulfilled their functions, they must be perfectly approached by size+
- Quality of seams – They should be flat, smooth and felt only from the outside+
- material, from which the product is made+
- how to use socks – This criterion is one of the most important, because, for example, thermoons for rubber boots are very different from those that are intended for sports+
- Color preferences of the child – Thermoscience can be selected for both girls and boys+
- price – It is better to buy a more expensive model from the famous brand+
- Manufacturer – Choose a product of a well-known brand, and it is advisable to make a purchase in specialized brand stores.
Can also be Read consumer reviews, who already have the experience of wearing thermocons. Very often buyers share their impressions from purchased products on sites. It is their opinion that is one of the most correct and independent.
About how to choose the thermoem kid, look in the video.