If you want your living room to look not only expensive, but also sophisticated, stop your choice on Italian walls. Italy furniture is best suited for the living room – because it is exactly the place where the whole family is going not only, but also guests.
Italy The time of centuries was famous for its furniture manuffs that kept family traditions transmitted from generation to generation. Furniture created by Italian Masters, not just a setting – this is a sample of quality and luxury. Many of the Masters are members of the “Register of United Canopy”, which consists only of the most outstanding representatives of this profession.
Speaking about Italian furniture in general and about the walls for the living room in particular, several main characteristics can be distinguished.
- Current quality. It is not accepted in Italy. Therefore, buying a wall from Italian manufacturers can be considered a successful investment – such a wall can survive its owners. NEIn Europe, it is often even in public institutions to detect racks and wardrobe, made in the past or even before last.
- Design. Italian craftsmanship masters adhere to their style, skillfully combining centuries-old traditions and modern technologies.
- Practicality. Walls from Italy are not only beautiful outwardly, but also quite functional. They have many shelves, boxes and other fittings.
- Prestige. Have the wall of Italian production in her living room – it is not only nice, but also prestigious. The fact that the hosts can afford a similar luxury, characterizes their consistency and dissenting taste.
For Italian products are used primarily natural materials. Luxury walls and other cabinet furniture prefer to produce from an array of valuable wood wood. Red Tree and Oak – Favorites among them, this is the so-called classic genre.
The price of such products is quite high, but the quality will be appropriate.
Slightly inferior to the cherry position, and more democratic copies are made of spruce rocks. Wood plates can be used in the mass production of Italian walls, and from above – a veneer coating. Prices for such products below, but externally, they do not infer the furniture from a solid massif. Separate wall elements can be finished with cloth, leather or excellent imitation under the skin.
Permanent improvement of production technologies allows you to create real masterpieces.
Features of production
All products of Italian producers are considered environmentally friendly and complies with European quality standards. In the production of the master skillfully balance between centuries and modern technologies, while some manufacturing stages are still performed manually, and the number of equipment used is minimized. The processing of raw materials occurs without the use of chemicals, so The wall, if desired, can be placed not only in the living room, but also a children’s.
Wood incoming in the production is dried under given conditions. To obtain high-quality raw materials, it is necessary to observe a certain temperature and humidity level. After that, wood is soaked in a special solution so that it becomes resistant to deformation, and dried again. The whole process of drying can last from six months to several years. At the final stage, the finished board is grinning, polished and applied wax.
Traditionally, Italian furniture houses were divided into two schools.
- Old Light (Old World Ornate Italian). For this school, the presence in the finishing of furniture of a large number of decorative elements forming a certain ornament. As a rule, these are products from wood or materials, perfectly imitating it. The form is correct, strictly verified by geometry. Color range – all shades of brown from light beech to dark oak or cherry. Such walls are usually very spacious and bulky. They are more suitable for country mansion or arrangement of fashionable clubs and hotels. Such things are offered the oldest furniture houses, for example, Amclassic or Ceppi.
- Modern School (Modern Italian). In Italy, this style is called Liberty. A more diverse color palette is dominated here – from pure white to bright avant-garde. Inserts of non-ferrous glass and ceramics are allowed in the Art Nouveau style, wrought elements that give the entire setting of lightness and simplicity may also be present. Pens and other fittings can be made of low-cost materials – usually it’s brass or copper. Liberty-style walls, elegant, sometimes even seem toy. They will be equally appropriate in the apartment of a noisy megalopolis, and in a cozy village house. This style offers, for example, CarPanelli, Bizzotto.
Modern Italian masters are constantly in finding new non-standard solutions. It makes them invent new technologies. Many furniture factories are focused on consumer requests and focus on simplifying forms and a variety of color schemes, in order to ensure that the furniture does not lose its functionality. For example, The assortment of the famous Kartell brand has furniture in the style of high-tech from thermoplastic with polyethylene elements.
About how to care for wooden furniture, you can find out, looking at the video a little below.