Finishing, furniture, household appliances – the usual components of each house. The comfort in the house consists of small things, because such simple things like pillows on the sofa and curtains create a homely atmosphere. For each designer, the creation of an interior is a painstaking work on the details. For example, the drapery of the window opening should be aesthetic and practical. Kitchen curtains are not only closed from sunlight and outsiders, they must be comfortable in care and not accumulate odors.
The optimal design will allow you to make harmony and finished in the situation. Before ordering stylish curtains, recommend to familiarize yourself with their different types and novelties, see photos and choose the appropriate option.
Modern curtains in the kitchen are bright and warm tones, perhaps with a small pattern. According to current fashion trends, it is not at all necessary to pick up the curtains in the shade of furniture and other coatings. Now in the fashion technique, when you can revive the interior of the upholstery chairs for the colors of curtains, napkins or tablecloths. For kitchen, rooms with moisture and smells, rollers or blinds will be better, it is easy to remove and wash, but they have a minimum of space. By the method of placement, the curtains can be divided into:
- Fastened to the frame (blinds, rolled)+
- Fastened to the eaves (tissue on loops, rings, recordings).
Gardines with Tyul are suitable for large window openings and high ceilings, studios or kitchens with balcony (terrace). With such decoration windows, a great solution – double cornice. Curtains are attached in different ways: ties, loops, rings or chammers. The most familiar option of fastening the curtain to the eaves – loops of braid or rings. The curtain tape is sewn from above and with the help of hinges is fixed on the hooks of the cornice or rings.
Rings help create smooth folds. Often meet rings with clamps, the curtain tape does not sew. Rings are element of decor, can be performed from all kinds of materials: wooden rings are suitable for rustic entourage, for urban – metal. Tie – decorative elements in the design of the cornice. Typers are suitable for different models, the exception is French and Japanese. You can make them from the pits, ribbons, braids.
Curtains on loops look unusual and found in design rarely. Convenient to use, the movement of the Gardina when opening the window does not hear. Exterminated loops can always be replaced and not necessarily on the material of the same color. For contrast, choose brighter and emphasize other decorative elements: bows or pickups.
Removers – metal or plastic holes on the top section of the curtains, they wear on the round the carnis bar. Form neat smooth, beautifully descending folds.
For dining room recordings – a practical solution: look modern and convenient to use.
Picking out, take into account the following:
- Heavy tissue gives big waves on curtains, light creates smooth folds+
- The length is the most different, but for very long compositions on the small kitchen prefers aircraft or models to the windowsill+
- Massive portor and transparent tulle on the challenges – such a combination is considered to be classic, you can leave one of the components, for example, tulle, adding blinds.
Lambonen is a drape, which serves to decorate the cornice. There are different shapes and design, suitable for any style solutions, except, probably minimalism. Selecting options with lambrequin, it should be remembered that asymmetric lambrequin will look good in a small kitchen, and beautiful magnificent ruffles or folds are suitable for a large room. Asymmetric curtains enliven and visually increase windows, suitable for design openings with a balcony door.
In classic versions, soft folds smoothed straight lines, create the impression of movement and airiness. More modern asymmetric models focus on and emphasize the interior style. Short kitchen curtains – the most common option. If they are very small, to protect against the sun and prying eyes are well combined with rolled variants and blinds.
- Do not clutch the windowsill+
- Successful option for small areas+
- easy to care, they are easy to shoot, wash, dry.
For each style you can pick up short models of suitable design.
Determining with the matter for kitchen curtains, preference is given by simple in the care of tissues that do not absorb smells, do not dust and are not much polluted. There are varieties with repulsive water and non-combustible impregnation.
- Functional (protects against sunlight, does not interfere with air circulation)+
- Practical (does not learn, does not pick up fat and moisture)+
- Easily cleansed (with washing or other cleaning).
Aesthetic design has positive parties: a successfully selected composition will hide disadvantages and emphasize the dignity in the interior. The material will help to emphasize the window, adjust the size of the room, adjust the lighting level. Light tones help visually expand, and dark squeeze space.
How to choose textiles:
- Under the color of the upholstery or furniture+
- in one gamma with decoration+
- Bright accent composition (for small neutral tone cuisine – excellent solution).
Choose recommended fabrics:
- Natural or mixed+
- Breathable and easy to care+
- Safe (flammable not suitable).
Specialists advise for kitchen curtains:
Durable and soft fabric, consists of polyester yarns. Perfectly holds coloring and shape, so the fabric can be used for complex cutting compositions. Color and texture can be the most diverse, the prints on the polyester look great. Withstands frequent washing, but do not wash in hot water.
For the kitchen appropriate matter with a small addition of cotton.
The safest of all kinds of matter, as it is done without chemical additives. With long-term operation, it perfectly holds the form, does not fade, but from the sun burns. Does not interfere with air and heat circulation. This democratic fabric variety is suitable for any room.
Durable and dense inexpensive matter, quite thin, perfectly dramatically, does not miss drafts and protects from the sun. The variety of colors and drawings allows you to give the individuality of the room. It does not cause allergies, it is perfectly erased, but after washing it sits, gradually lines and breaks. Comparatively low cost allows you to regularly update kitchen curtains.
Costly matter, even unpainted has a spectacular view, hypoallergenne. Natural painted flax fades from sunlight, lens when washing. Great looks with embroidery, lace, appliqués.
This chic material creates soft waves and folds. Very siny and dumps. If there is a desire to issue window openings with silk curtains, it is better to choose a small model that is easy to remove, or a composition with one silk curtain. Creating a unique design, aligned with style and composition, picking up cloth and colors, better take into account all the disadvantages and advantages of materials.
For example, if the window is on the south side and is illuminated by the Sun from morning to evening, then you need to choose natural fabrics (flax, sitherium, cotton) and wooden eaves. So the kitchen will be heated less. For the room located on the shadow side, brilliant curtains from polyester visually add illumination and airiness. For the curtains still need tulle. Combining modern varieties of curtains from Tulle, designers often leave only them, instead of long curtains, rolled curtains are used instead of long curtains.
Tulle Matter may be so.
- Organza – thin, tough, transparent, made of silk and polyester.
- Veil – smooth, soft, translucent fabric. Well scatters sunlight.
- Kiese – air, transparent consists of cotton threads. Well passes air and shades the room.
- Chiffon – Light Translucent Tulle of Cotton and Silk Materials.
Distinguished tulles also by texture.
- Grid – Creates a win-win combination with porters, blinds, rollers. Excellent decor element, but from sunlight and outsiders will not protect.
- Web – Durable Fabric of Synthetic or Silk, not requiring ironing after washing.
- Rain – suitable for contrasting accents in bright interiors.
- Pliste – has a unique property to delay the sun rays, without shading. Does not mind, indispensable for southern windows.
- Threads – long time saves the original appearance, does not need ironing. Add to the design of the delight and raisins, you can decorate with an additional decor, for example, beads.
Tyule curtains make from different materials texture. Length, shape and color depend on the style and design of the room.
The classic is always relevant, classic curtains and tulle do not come out of fashion. Monophonic curtains in combination with light transparent tulle can be separated on the edge of silk rolling or from jacquard. In the classic style, the curtains do not focus on their attention, they become the end of the interior, complementing graceful furniture, refined trim and paintings. Colors are preferred soft and warm: brown, cream, beige, burgundy or gray, monophonic or with neutral ornament. Length can be different, it depends on the location of the window and the situation. They will fit into the classic interior and Roman curtains, and tulle grid, and a linen curtain, you can arrange a linen with a pickup with brushes or lambrene.
For neoclassical style, the minimum use of decor elements is characterized, natural fabrics are preferred. They can be monophonic or with vegetable prints, can be stripped, with semicircular lambrequins. Correspondures are made of wood or with stucco elements.
Modern support for functionality, a distinctive feature can be called pastel gamut and smooth lines. Tight textiles with motifs of flora and fauna should not focus. Cartins are attached to wide earthenware, preferred lambrequins of smooth shape and recordings.
To create a relaxed atmosphere, designers recommend Country. Practical, nonsense natural curtains from sits, cotton, flax will help create homemade comfort. Present small floral ornaments, cell or polka dot.
Such details like Lace, Ryushi, bows and ribbons will give the room a unique and cute appearance.
Provence is perfect for the kitchen. Air and simple, it is distinguished by a variety and makes it possible to fantasize. Pastel shades, natural textiles, vegetable motifs, wooden eaves – the main signs of this style. Long curtains, and Roman designs, curtains-cafes or pickups are appropriate here.
Blinds for the room where food is preparing is a win-win version. Fashionable and practical, comfortable in use, they are perfectly combined with various styles – both Provence and High-tech. For modern trends in interior design, various materials are chosen. If it is a tree for Provence, then high-tech gives preference to plastic or metal.
Minimalism expands the idea of. Interframe Blinds – When the design is placed between window frame glass, controlled through a special hole. These designs do not need to be cleaned, and the windowsill becomes completely free. Rolled and Japanese curtains – a good idea for registration in minimalist style.
High-tech complies with the basic principles of minimalistness: simplicity and geometric forms, minimum decor. The leading role is allocated to lighting – both artificial and natural. Curtains should not attract attention, but to withstand the overall tone of the interior, the winner color is white. Blinds and rolled curtains – the most successful choice of such a direction. Straight curtains or veil are suitable in the studio kitchen.
How to pick up?
Picking the curtains, need to take into account the following factors.
- Square kitchen. In the small chosen curtains of a simple design.
- Colour. Must organically fit into the total range and design of the room.
- Matter. Does not accumulate odors and is easily cleaned if necessary.
Even the most wear-resistant tissue needs regular care. Purchasing curtains, think about it in advance how they will have to shoot and wash. Curtains can be any length and density. What format and material to choose depends on different reasons:
- Tight textiles are chosen on the lower floors or sunshine+
- Long options are suitable if there are no furniture and techniques near the window wall+
- Blinds and Roman structures are placed over washing+
- Small curtains in the form of the arch perfectly look if near the window is a dining table+
- Floral patterns, pastel tones, decorative folds are an excellent choice for the kitchen, the main thing, to withstand the measure and not “go to the excesses”.
Modern designers have developed different ways of design. As a result, you can find exactly the decision that is suitable for your kitchen.
Each designer goes through different types of curtains, matter, colors, styles, takes into account the size of the room, the location of the window and gets the most unlike the results. You can make sure how closely the kitchens look in different designs.
- Baroque curtains and lambrequen.
- Modern curtains.
- Labreken and Roman design.
- Bright Roman Curtain and Tulle.
- Roman curtain with tulle.
- Curtain Cafes and Blinds.
- Translucent curtains.
- Curtains on cornices of different levels.
- Curtains for window opening with a balcony door.
- Curtains for small kitchens with balcony.
- Long shutters.
- Short curtains.
- English curtains.
- French curtains with lambrequin.
- Photo curtains.
- Red element on curtains visually increases a small room in the style of high-tech.
- Bright curtains become an emphasis in the kitchen in the style of Hi-Tech.
- Combination of transparent long curtains and tulle-threads in high-tech style.
- Combination of Roman Design and Long Curtains.
- Two-layer curtains in the kitchen.
- Polystilistical solution: a combination of furniture in the style of high-tech and classic curtains.
About how to choose the right curtains, look in the following video.