Bows in Kanzashi technique are in demand and loved not only in Japan, where they are part of traditional culture. Novelties of unusual hair decorations traditionally cause delighted and in children, and in adults, and even a person can make them, not too knowledgeable in needlework. Detailed master classes will help to learn how to make it our hands bows from the reps tape and other options quickly and just.
Most people are traditionally associated with school years and elegant first graders, but these decorations have much more use. They complement the buckles shoes and decorate the rims, they are observed on the “envelope” of the newborn when discharge. Bows in Kanzashi technique are no exception. They are made from the reps, silk or satin ribbon, well hold the shape, attractively look.
The art of Kanzashi is suitable for masters with different levels of training. There are quite simple bows that can be done in 1 hour, they are ideal for beginners. More complex products require patience and skill, but the result will look much more impressive. Kanzashi technique is very similar to another popular view of Japanese art – origami, only for folding pieces of fabric are applied, and not paper. Once for these purposes, genuine silk trimming were used, today the blanks are also made from the reps or satin ribbon.
Kanzashi bows differ from the usual attachment method. They are not tied by forming a dense node, but fold and fixed with the help of adhesive joint. Depending on the type of product, it can have a kind of traditional bows or decorations in the form of overhead flowers – miniature or large.
Tools and materials
When creating bows in the Kanzashi technique from Satin, Silk or Reps Tapes Not only square pieces of tissue width from 0.5 to 5 cm are used. With the folding of products of this type in the course go and quite long strips – 6-10 cm. And also needed felt To create a basis: rounded parts are cut out of it, which are attached to the rest of the elements.
Additionally for decorating can be used Organza or lace. Among the necessary materials can also be noted All sorts of beads, buttons, rhinestones, buckles, holders for beads and sedocks in the form of cartoon characters.
Here is a list of necessary tools for the creation of bows.
- Scissors For cutting materials.
- Ruler For measuring segments.
- Thread and needle For assembling elements. To get a more accurate and presentable connection, it is better to replace them with a glue thermopystole.
- Pins for rocking details. Experienced masters are coping with and without them, but beginners without this auxiliary tool can not do.
- Lighter, matches, candle or burning tissue. Thermal seating of the edges of matter is necessarily for atlas and silk, otherwise they will crumble and crawl. With large volumes of work, it is better to purchase an innercier – it smoothly cuts out the edge, can be used already with string. In this case, the metal ruler will perform the role of stencil.
- Tweezers. It is necessary to keep small parts in the process of work.
In the technique of Kanzashi, no external decorations are important, but the impeccability and purity of the execution of tissue elements. That is why it is better not to use too many decorative elements.
Methods of manufacture
Kanzashi bows – a universal solution in order to decorate the rim on the head, an outstanding bandage tape or hair clip, make the original gum for the girl in the garden, school. The design innovations in this area appear regularly, the masters are experimenting with the volume and form. There are American options with tries – strands of various colors. Japanese models are more conservative and traditional.
Thematic new ideas are most often focused on teenage and children’s audience. Summer options with princesses in skirts and butterflies, New Year’s white waterfalls, festive lush flowers – Here are just a small part of the design solutions that can be implemented in life. On an extract from the hospital, it is customary to create large decorations from wide tapes of 4 or 5 cm wide.
To make a bow of Kanzashi with their own hands, it is enough to explore step-by-step instructions and master classes.
Simple for beginners
The most simple products in the popular Japanese technique are made from the reps tape. She is simple in work, not so slippery. For the most ordinary bows you will need a red reps tape with a width of 2.5 cm and a length of 30 cm, the same segment with watermelon print, green tape (1.2 x 10 cm), rubberry. As well as create matches or lighter, scissors, adhesive gun or needle with a needle.
The product manufacturing process includes a number of steps.
- To begin with, red and “watermelon” ribbons cut into fragments of 15 cm long.
- Take the red cut and bend it in half. Then we unfold the tape and to the place of bend we bring both ends with the allen 2 cm. Fix the bow in the middle of 2 stitches, do not tear thread.
- We proceed a similar operation with “watermelon” ribbon. Fix a thread of 2 bow together, slightly suggest and tie a nodule from the wrong side.
- The first bow is ready, the second is made similarly.
- Green tape cut into 2 cuts of 5 cm long.
- On the reverse side of each bunch we glue the gum, and on top of it – a green ribbon.
- Wrap a green ribbon around the middle of the bow to Krepim’s end from the reverse side.
- Now only straight bows.
This is the easiest type of product. You can make it more elegant, decoring a middle or edge by beads, rhinestones, lace and t.D.
Lush on September 1
About a beautiful bent for school dreams every girl. To make this decoration original, author, enough to make quite a bit effort. Kanzashi technique will consolidate the finished product on an elastic band, hairpin, rim or crest, decorating hairstyle, regardless of hair length.
The bow on September 1 is made of satin ribbon 5 cm wide and 12 cm long. For the lush accessory, there will be enough 17 details. As decoration in the center, a thematic cabochon or large bead.
We give the procedure for the manufacture of a bow.
- From the harvested segments of white satin you need to make parts of the bow. The ribbon is put on the front side down, the right angle is bent on top inside, fixed by the pin, the lower left part is fastened. Pointed tip fenced inside.
- Detail stacked horizontally. The adjacent parts on both sides should be directed to the master. The billet is connected, it is disappeared or flashes around the edge, it is tightened at the base. The detail unfolds and reveals, acquiring the volume.
- As soon as all the 17 “petals” of the bow will be made, you can proceed to the assembly. To do this, you will need 3 needles with white thread in each. On the first – bind 8 elements, on the second – 6 petals, the remaining attached to the last needle.
- Collect the first tier of 8 parts, On his back, gluing a thermopystole felt white circle. Collect the 2nd tier, carefully glue it in the 1st. Tighten the 3rd Petal. Collect a bow and incur bead to the center. Leaving.
Such a magnificent bow is not too convenient for everyday use, but it looks very presentable in combination with a solemn outfit.
For everyday school visits, simpler and stringent hair decorations will fit. Such bows are better to do from the reps tape, well holding the shape and rather dense. It will endure the most active games on the change, will not fit under the hat.
For the manufacture of the product will require a reps white ribbon – 6 segments of 40 mm wide and 105 mm long, the same shade and size lace for the base. Felt circle with a diameter of 40 mm and a rectangle 10 × 40 mm. Color repetitive tape will need 12 segments of 10 cm with a width of 25 mm, white lace of the same size – 6 pieces. Elastic band is useful for fixing the product.
In addition, you need a white satin ribbon. Just 1 piece of 5 × 5 cm and 20 segments of 25 × 30 mm. For cutting material, it is recommended to use a soldering iron or tissue.
Consider a step-by-step procedure.
- Bantia formation. Wide white ribbons are folded into the loop, the lace is stacked on top of them. The ends of the workpieces are soldered, all the details are going to the thread so that it turns out a closed circle with 6 rays. From the colored reps tape and narrow lace the 2nd tier of the bow. Rays should not overlap each other.
- Build a flower for the center of the bow. For him, 20 satin blanks from 1 side are closed – it will be rose petals, a big flap 5 × 5 cm folds on the diagonal not quite symmetrically, turns into the tube, fastened with glue. Separate petals in the bottom up Up are fixed on the resulting rod on the spiral. Ready rose in the middle of the bow.
Such simple technique will allow you to make an interesting canzashi decoration for hair for every day.
Rounded petals are used in Kanzashi technique quite often. For the manufacture of a flower, you will need a segment of a satin tape with a size of 5 × 5 cm – the amount is determined by the magnesium of the product, but usually they are not less than 5.
The work process itself looks like this:
- Prepared Squares of Atlas Opaled around the edges, folded in the center in half+
- Place the resulting triangle vertex to yourself, tighten the corners of the book so that the rhombus turned out+
- Corners of the resulting figure on the left and right to heat inside out so that they come into contact in the center, secure pins or tweezers+
- folded the workpiece twice with closed corners inside, bottom edge cut+
- Out of raw pieces of fire, compress tweezers, petal ready.
Of these parts, it is easy to assemble a decorative flower in Kanzashi technique, decoring his center with the original middle.
The simplest and elegant bows are obtained from a narrow tape with a width of 0.5 cm. Product Decorativeness will give the use of prepares of contrasting color – white and pink, red and blue, yellow and green. 8 segments of 80 mm are cut from the ribbons of each shade, 8 to 70 mm, 8 to 60 mm. Sections of the same size are stacked together, soldered at the ends, in contrasting combinations, the darker is better to arrange below. The connection occurs with loops, one edge is superimposed on another brass, processed by fire, causing.
All petals are made in such a technique. The assembly is made immediately based on felt tiers, from greater length to less. Bead is inserted into the center.
New Year’s children’s snowflake bows in Kanzashi technique will decorate a festive outfit of any young princess. They can be added in the form of brooches, make an elastic band or hair closame. For the manufacture of the original product, the following materials will be required:
- Satin Satin Ribbon 1.2 × 12 cm Milk Tint, 5 × 10.5 cm White and Red – 2 Cut+
- Decorative mesh 2.5 × 10.5 cm – 2 pcs. each color+
- Green Atlas – 21 Billet size 5 × 5 cm+
- Golden Park – 14 squares 2.5 × 2.5 cm+
- The track of a green translucent lace 16 cm long and 2 cm wide+
- Thematic New Year Cabochon – Snowman, Santa Claus, Snowflake.
Such bows, though they require a certain experience, look very elegant, they are precisely worth producing for the matinee in kindergarten or for the school Christmas tree. The combination of smooth and textured materials gives the design of volume and pomp. Products have medium sizes, hold well.
Step-by-step instructions for the manufacture of bows consists of several actions.
- To create a bowl base, you need to combine wide satin ribbons 5 × 10 cm with a decorative grid of contrasting. The narrower material is located in the center. The ends of the ribbons are combined, burning in half the front side to the outside, fasten, falling by fire. The action is repeated for all 4 parts. There should be 2 red bulk loops with white lace and 2 contrasting them.
- A glue gun is used for assembly. The edges of the details of bows, composed of the laid side to the center, fasten. Enough 2 drops of thermoclause for each detail. And you can also use a needle with thread.
- In place of the connection in the center of the glue, a narrow white tape is fixed in several turns, each layer is fixed separately. It will hide the wedding edges and become the basis for fixing the felt base, decorative cabochon. It is necessary to wink so that the trim of the edge of the ribbon is from the inside of the product.
- Green satin squares fold diagonally 2 times. The obtained billets connect the ends from a wide base, sway them. Then the lower part is cut off, getting a “petal-boat”, equally wide over the entire length. Billets in the amount of 21 pcs. Connect in twigs 3. Fasten with fire at the base.
- Squares from brocade are turned into a blank for the same technique as the green satin. The obtained elements must be incurred into the lumens of the “twigs” of green, between them. Then collect all the details in Snezhinka.
- On the involving side of the bow to a thin satin ribbon glued felt circle. You need to use thermopystole. Top on the front side attached green snowflake.
- From the green lace by taking the “cloud” – a rounded substrate under the cabochon. New Year’s symbol is pasted on it. It remains only to fix it on top of the elegant snowflake and choose a mount with the basis for a gum or clamp.
When choosing other colors, you can make a bright Kanzashi bow to March 8 or any other holiday.
How to fix?
In order to fix the finished bug of Kanzashi based on, you can use different techniques. To begin with, you will have to make a felt circle – this material is sold in A4 sheets. Depending on the size of the bow, the circle diameter must be from 20 to 40 mm. The same circle is fixed on the back of the product itself after it is collected.
Two 7 mm long slots are created in the center of the prepared part. They have a narrow satin or repove tape in them so that a small loop remains outside. If the product is attached to the gum, it is drawn inward in advance, and the cuts are placed in parallel with 0.5 cm. The edges of the ribbon are displayed on the back of the circle, the gum is lined up to the felt for greater reliability. The edges of the satin stripes are cut under the diameter of the circle, fixed by the thermal.
If you need to make a multifunctional mounting option, use a combination of a felt mug and a rectangle. It is considered universal, suitable for the manufacture of elegant clamps, rubber bands. The rectangle from the felt in this case is first fixed on the fastest glue method. Then it is applied to the circle and the thermopystole “solder” the edges. Excess material cut under the edge.
If it is necessary that the mount fit for the rim, and for the clamp, use another method of fixation. For him, you will need a regular lining gum and a felt circle. Based on 4 slots – pairly on each side. They are inserted into the pieces of rubber bands, its edges are fixed with glue.
Here are some examples of using Kanzashi technology for bowl decoration.
- Original bows for school – You can make an elegant snow-white or contrast version for everyday use.
- Simple gates from the reps tape for girls of preschool age. Cabochons repeat the printh of the base, such a fruit-berry solution is perfect for the summer season.
- Classic White-Blue Polka Dot Bows on Elastic. They are made from the reps tape well hold the shape, look neat and stylish. The original middle-buckle serves as an additional decoration, gives the composition harmony and finished species.
How to make a bow in Kanzashi technique, look in the following video.