Among different types of needlework are quite simple, but at the same time cute. For example, Ganuto, Of which recently, many craftswomen make flowers and jewelry. Basically, it is the earliest form of different colors, but in fact the possibility of this technique is endless. You can make bracelets, necklaces, diadems, hairpins and much more. It all depends only on your imagination, and the necessary materials will easily find even at your home.
What it is?
It is believed that the history of the equipment of the technique is related to Brazil, where the earliest products of such a plan are found. Initially, the locals used the roots of the plants and wrapped on them algae, on the manner of Indian catcher dreams. Manufacturing technique for these products really has a lot of similar. However, in contrast to the catches, where the branches are dried, algae and roots were taken raw, and already finished products were dried.
Later, the ganuto moved along with Christian pilgrims in Malta.
Here the technique has changed significantly, due to which a new exclusive Maltese needlework appeared.
Local nuns decorated with ganutuvev and other church products and territory around them. Gradually, their skill became so famous that students began to come to them, and the Gaucer spread throughout the world.
So native became needlework for Maltesers and Catholics Italy, that even the name of the equipment was eventually taken by Italian. “Gaucker” translates as “twisted thread”, which exactly reflects the main element of the technique.
The Malta School began to fade with the extinction of monastics, however, at the initiative of the Malta government recently began to create budget schools and courses where you can learn this technique.
In Russia, the popular Ganutor became not so long ago, but confidently won the admirers at the expense of simplicity and versatility of technology. Now it is not only casual accessories and interior bouquets, but also evening or wedding decorations.
Materials and tools
Basic materials for equipment Ganuto – wire and fishing line or threads of different colors. For the beginner it is best suited Copper Wire and Moulin, Since these materials are relatively cheap and affordable in any sewing store. For the sake of special harmony, it is possible to choose a wire and a thread of one color. Moulin is with a silk or metal tide of different shades, so it will not be a problem. More expensive option – silk threads.
Copper wire It is also selected because it is much easier to work with it than with steel. She is pretty flexible and puffy, and also keeps the form. Be sure to check the bought motion on the quality of colored coating and elasticity. Poor-quality paint can enjoy from wire in the process of work or already on the finished product, which will inevitably spoil his appearance. And excessive elasticity of the wire, which is easily spring, and badly bends, says that it is not a copper wire, but The alloy of copper and steel – with such a material it is much more difficult to work.
If you make flowers, you may need the satin ribbons of green. They are also sold in almost any sewing store.
Ribbons are needed at the final stage of work when the flower is already twisted and you need to give an aesthetic view of the stalk. For these purposes, you can use Moulin, however, then you will have to warm them on wire long. With ribbons this work is performed faster, and such a stem looks very beautiful.
In addition to basic materials, you can use the mass of others. Some craftsmen even combine the Ganuto with other technicians. For example, S Beadwork – Such tandem needlework is very popular in floral design. And the stamens with the help of beery for flowers are used almost everywhere.
From the tools you Be sure to need a long needle or hook (Diameter depends on the thickness of the threads selected for the product). Also will be needed Kusachachi For wire or Scissors for metal, as well as Scissors for ribbons and threads.
Gaucuer is a very simple technique available for beginners. You can easily make your own earrings or flower. Usually it is necessary to cut off a wire half meter. Step-by-step execution of such elements looks like.
- Wrap the wire on the hook or the needle, holding it with your fingers so that all the turns are tightly adjacent to each other. So it will be easier to control the smoothness of turns, because strong deviations will be well noticeable on the finished product. It takes about 40-45 turns, after which a few minutes hold the wire on the knitting needle so that it will be fixed in twisted form.
- You will need two such springs on the earrings, on the flower – by the number of petals. Usually do not less than five.
- Then remove the resulting spring from the knitting needles and roll it in the form that it was chosen for your product. After that, you need to press the ends of the wires to make the product to be fixed. Now there is a framework of the product, and you can proceed to his thread braid.
- Take the thread of the right color, hold her tip at the bottom of the “petal” and wrap it throughout the perimeter.
- The easiest option is a crosswashing thread on the frame. In this way, a dense canvas with a wavy surface is created. The final winding of the thread is better to bring to the foundation of “petal”. Here two ends of the thread need to twist and glue, so that they do not work out.
- For flower stamens Take a piece of wire and a suitable color biser. Mix the wire in half and thread one end through the beads so that the beading is exactly in the middle. Now you can twist the ends of the wire or wrap their thread.
- When all petals and stamens are made, assemble the flower and twist the ends of all items to get a single twisted trunk. This is a flower stem that you now need to wind the ribbon. Ready product!
If you decide to do not flower, but earrings or pendant, you will need to be very Gently twist the ends of the wire and put the ends of the thread.
It is best to take a couple of beads with a wide hole and push the ends through it.
The tip wire can also be made Loop for Swenza from another end of beads, and then stretch the tip in the opposite direction and cut off there.
Such technique can be used for any crafts. Adult women most often do decorations, And for preschoolers and in the labor lessons in the elementary classes are suitable flowers or Suspension. This needlework is safe for all children who already know how to handle scissors.
Also popular Pictures with flowers and butterflies. To create them, will additionally need superclauses and a dense cardboard to collect all the elements together. Also have to follow the quality of the wire twist, as poorly swirling short ends may eventually fall.
How to make an orchid in the technique of the ganuto watch in the video.