Traditionally, the completion of any holiday, an important lunch is dessert. Sweet always gives pleasure not only to children, but also adults. There are a lot of goodies, but to create a real masterpiece that will become a “highlight” of the holiday for the present professional. Even who wants to master the skill of creating delicious and beautiful cakes and cakes, you need to know everything about the professional profession.
Features of work
The profession of confirmer implies the ability to create sweet desserts, here include all sorts of cakes, ice cream, candy, chocolate, sweet buns. Confectioner is engaged not only by making traditional recipes, it develops new and can work on improving existing. This specialty includes the ability to original and skillfully decorate any cake.
Typically, customers provide only a verbal description of the future masterpiece, and the congratulations to make the most unimaginable ideas to bring the most unimaginable ideas and please the most picky client. But it is only a real master who loves to create and experiment. The profession of confirmer is quite sought after our days. And these specialists can work in the following institutions:
The Master can also create their masterpieces at home, now this direction is developing, and many make original cakes and cakes of unprecedented beauty at home.
Pros and cons
Those who decide to devote themselves to this profession will certainly sees their advantages in it. These include the following points:
- There is always the opportunity to show your talents and please people+
- Profession is always in demand, you will not stay without work+
- You can realize your capabilities by opening your own company+
- Decent payment for your work+
- There is always the opportunity to please close and friends, and in celebrations to prepare a truly exclusive gift.
Without minuses, it also did not cost. These include the following:
- working conditions can not be called lungs, most of the day have to be on the legs and often at elevated temperature+
- tasting your sweets may not be better to reflect on the figure, and without samples it is impossible to do+
- It should always be attentive when using products, since it is necessary to be responsible for the health of people who have decided to enjoy cooked products.
Discharges and qualifications
Making the first steps in the profession, the confectioner knows how much. But over time, he gets new knowledge, acquires experience, his qualifications increases. The level of skill says the discharges that are assigned to the end. When raising the discharge, it is usually necessary to demonstrate their knowledge to get a new level. All of them 6.
- At this stage, the confectioner performs the most simple work. It can control the equipment of the equipment, load the stuffing, take baked products. If it is engaged in the design of cakes or the manufacture of complex desserts, then it makes it under the ready leadership of a more experienced professional.
- Preparation of syrups, creams, stuffed, simple test Full over the strength of the end at this stage. It also loads the dough into the car, then takes it out, cuts into parts if necessary.
- Perhaps self-preparation of dough, baking buns, cookies, cakes, decorating simple cakes. Equipment control is also not excluded from duties.
- At this stage, the confectioner is familiar with most types of raw materials and can prepare a sufficient number of diverse sweets. It can create certain elements of complex decorations.
- Having received the fifth discharge, the confectioner can control the entire process of cooking a complex cake and any other dish. It can produce the most difficult finish of cakes manufactured by individual order.
- Professional at this stage masters all the secrets of skill. It can produce real works of confectionery art, knows everything about combining different ingredients and can make recipes.
Confectioner technologist thinks out the options for creating sweet dishes and monitors their cooking technology. Confectioner-designer can decorate cakes of any complexity of individual order, taking into account the style, color gamut and other nuances.
Differences from the work of the confectioner assistant
A high level of qualifications from the confectioner helper distinguishes the degree of responsibility, the number of duties and skills. A professional can perform the whole process of making any product, as well as lead the team of masters. The assistant of the pastryer performs all the requirements of the head, performs a simpler job, prepares ingredients, mixes them. While the confectioner can do the finest work, thinking the decorations and the process itself.
Having received the appropriate education, the confectioner acquires the knowledge necessary during the work process. He must know everything about the combination of products, the intricacies of the test of the test of different types, fillings, creams, all kinds of fillers, be able to decorate any cake, candy, cakes. But not only professional qualities are important for confirmer. There are many factors that can help in work and are important for a real professional.
These include Ability to think creatively, have a sense of style, good taste. Without these qualities it will not work out to prepare a real sweet masterpiece. In addition, the responsible worker should be neat, clean, possess good health and be hardy.
Good confectioners are obtained from both women and men, although in cafes, restaurants and confectionery more often in this role can be found representatives of weak gender. But the exclusive options and original decorations that are difficult to repeat are often inventing men.
Responsibilities directly depend on the qualifications and discharge, which is assigned to the end. If first in his duties includes elementary actions, for example, the preparation of the test and light creams, then High discharge implies responsibility for the entire technological and investigation process. But there are such things that each pastry. He must calculate the correct amount of raw materials and choose the right ingredients so that the product is not only delicious, but also beautiful. It must correctly prepare cream, whose taste and observance of technology depends on the success of the preparation of dishes in general.
The confectioner must comply with all the rules of hygiene, as it is extremely important, and people’s health directively depends on. He must follow the shelf life of the products, know how to store raw materials and finished products and comply with all the rules. Each specialist should be able to handle all the necessary equipment and know which inventory and adaptation it will be needed in the preparation of a particular dessert.
To get a professional profession, you can enter the technical school, college or university, it all depends on plans. Basic knowledge and elementary skills can be obtained in the school, and if there is a desire to achieve serious success in this area, need to come to the institute. Upon admission to the school, you need to pass exams on the subjects of the usual educational school. It may be mathematics, Russian, chemistry, biology.
Objects that are directly related to the work of the confectioner will have to master in the process of studying in a technical school or institute. Even having received a secondary special or higher education, there is always the opportunity to undergo training courses or trained independently. It will make it possible to improve, learn something new, increase your level and achieve new success in the selected area.
How many chef pastry?
Profession suggests the most different earnings. It all depends on where the confectioner will work, in which area he lives, how much time is busy at work, what qualification and experience has. For example, a newbie in a small cafe pay first a little (this may be, for example, a salary of 20 thousand rubles). While a specialist with great experience, which is popular, gets about 30 thousand. But in fact there is no limit. It all depends on how much the director is ready to pay a good specialist, if it is a private institution.
You can work on your own at home, then earnings will depend only on how much pastries and cakes are made, and this is directly related to the number of customers. Usually, tasty and beautiful works are remembered, they tell friends about them, such a confectioner recommends each other. So the popularity and demand appears.
Before achieving some heights, you need to start from scratch, perform, maybe not the most attractive and creative work, listen to what Master says. A student without experience has the opportunity to observe the work of professionals, gain experience. But this does not mean that a novice confectioner must strictly follow the instructions of the head, it is possible to show yourself, to demonstrate your taste, strive to master the associates of the profession. Assistant confectioner can quickly get a new category, it all depends on its efforts and skills.
Over time, you can become an individual entrepreneur and produce your products. There is always a chance to earn a little and open your own little bakery or pastry shop.
The main, desire and continuous development. Confectionery art also does not stand still. New technologies appear, the investigative innovations – this must be considered.