A large percentage of modern youth considers higher education meaningless, and therefore seeks to get a demanded and highly paid working profession. Among such a category of work, the profession of the driver of the automatic drive. In this article, we will consider the features of such a specialist, and we will also deal with what is included in its functional duties.
The grader is in its essence is a car. However, this is not an ordinary, but specialized automotive equipment that is used to align flat surfaces. This device is actively used for transportation and distribution of bulk compositions – for example, sand or rubble. The work of the driver’s driver is to clean and align the surface to the customer. As well as in the uniform distribution of soil embankments on the basis of the road linen.
In connection with the foregoing, it can be concluded that the person who occupies the position of the driver’s car driver, must have in-depth technical knowledge, and also be able to masterfully cope with large car vehicles.
Besides, Many employers put forward demands in relation to the personal characteristics of the employee. So, the driver must be attentive and neat, responsible and punctual. Also, a specialist should have good health, physical endurance and common sports training. In order to fully appreciate all the features and characteristic features of the profession, you need to familiarize yourself with the pros and cons of the work of the driver.
Benefits are most often attributed to:
- High level of demand (having received the necessary qualifications, you will not be left without a workplace)+
- High wage (which can provide you with a good standard of living for yourself and your family)+
- Official Employment (thanks to which you can count on a large number of social advantages – for example, paid sick leave and vacation).
On the other hand, there are a number of shortcomings:
- Heavy working conditions (which may adversely affect the health of the employee)+
- Seasonality of work (in the winter period of the year, the driver’s driver is not in demand).
Carefully assessing all available pros and cons, you can take an objective and weighted solution.
Car driver Carries out its work with the rules, principles and norms that are written in such official documents, As a job description, Professandard and a single tariff-qualifying reference book of works and professions of workers (or ETKS). These documents describe in detail the duties that are mandatory for the execution by the automotive engineer. The main ones are:
- Monitoring instrument readings+
- Compliance with the necessary construction standards and rules+
- Study of project documentation+
- Careful following technical assignment+
- PDD compliance+
- Cleaning work equipment+
- Check and if necessary, repair of work units and mechanisms+
- Accounting and reporting documentation+
- Filling the grader+
- Compliance with safety and much more.
It should be borne in mind that, depending on the specific place of work, as well as the wishes of the employer, Professional duties may change or read, Accordingly, you need to be able to adapt. It is also important to take into account the fact that for refusing to fulfill or incorrect fulfillment of their direct duties, you can incur liability.
Knowledge and skills
In order for a specialist to be able to exercise all the functions prescribed to him, he must have a large amount of relevant specialized skills and skills. These include:
- Knowledge of the features of the operation of the automatic drive+
- The ability to control the machine in different ways and methods+
- Knowledge of project documentation+
- Knowledge of the device, designs and all technical features of the work equipment+
- Knowledge of traffic rules+
- The ability to carry out repair and commissioning work+
- Ability to produce regular technical inspections and maintenance+
- Knowledge Rules Storage Technology.
It is not necessary to be limited to obtaining only basic skills and skills. The higher your qualifications and the more competencies you own, the more popular employee with employers you will.
Accordingly, you have an advantage among all other applicants, as well as the ability to quickly advance the career ladder.
In the professional community, it is customary to allocate 5 discharges of the automotive driver – from 4 to 8. Consider the characteristics of the main of them.
- So, a specialist gets 4th category Immediately after receiving the relevant working qualification. Accordingly, this category can be considered starting. At this stage, the employee has the right to work on trailed graders, whose knife length does not exceed 3,000 mm.
- Machinist possessing 5th discharge, can work with the most varying specialized equipment: for example, with concreterals, autogudaronators, stales of seams. In this case, the power of the equipment may be above 59 kW.
- If a specialist was assigned 7th and 8th category, then it can work on high-drivers, the power of which is in the range from 100 to 150 kW. In addition, it is allowed to manage concrete panels on rails, road profilters and other types of specialized techniques.
In order to get professional training in the specialty “Machine driver”, It is necessary to complete the educational institution of the average level (College or Technical School). At the same time, it is important to pay attention to both theoretical and practical training, as well as strive to receive the highest points. At the end of the educational period, the specialist should take the final attestation and qualification exam in the State Technical Supervision. In addition, you need to get the driver’s license.
It should be borne in mind that there is no learning process on this. So, the engine driver must confirm its qualifications every 5 years. In addition, if you want to get an increase or increase the discharge, then you need to attend additional educational events – for example, specialized lectures or conferences. Fretermer fretermer often get additional education.
Greider driver can work both in state-owned enterprises and in private companies. One way or another, they are an integral part of the road-operating brigade and operate in the open air, and not in the office space. Very often, work is a shift character that must be taken into account if you plan to link your life with such a career.
It is important to note the unfavorable working conditions, namely, a constant sedentary position, an increased noise and vibration, a large amount of dust and dirt, the risk of road accidents, as well as the high probability of work in adverse weather conditions.