Attention is necessary in everyday life at every step. In different situations, it is activated and sent to a particular object. This property allows you to select the information you need and important for us. But reacting to different things and situations, we do not think about the fact that there are several types of attention. The post-proof along with arbitrary and involuntary is considerable interest.
What it is?
Each view has its own degree of activity. Therefore, three types are distinguished.
Definition in psychology says that Afterpairing attention is the state of a person when it is fully focused on a certain subject. But this is given to him very easily, without effort, and the result is the knowledge gained, which are firmly stored in memory.
In other words, this is the state when there is a steady motivation to something. Therefore, all the forces are aimed at achieving the goal, everything is given easily, not even fatigue in long-term mental work.
This is exactly the type of concentration that is necessary for a schoolboy or a student for a brilliant study of objects. Parents and teachers seek to ensure that children attended exactly such attention that will allow good to absorb material and learn. But also for adults it is quite useful because it allows you to learn a large number of information you need.
According to Leontiev (psychologist, much time paid by the study of all three types) Post projection– This is a natural process that is based on random attention. Based on both types of interest in the subject. But interest in the first and second case is a bit different.
The afterplay is connected to the interest of a person to the result, which will result in the result.
Comparison with other types of attention
If you compare post-voiced attention (it is afterplay) with two others, it can be found that this species is different from involuntary, but is similar to arbitrary.
Involuntary attention arises without any effort, it is not associated with some specific actions and efforts, but arises as a reaction to everything that surrounds us. In other words, we pay attention to some objects and phenomena.
But arbitrary and afterplay – these are already species that “turn on” by the will of a person based on its choice.
Consider in more detail all three varieties in order to understand what their differences.
- Involuntary attention does not depend on our desires. It may be, for example, thunder roar, bright light of the car headlamp, suddenly appearing the smell of gary or freshly baked bread. Involuntary attention captures unexpected events that may be important to us. In all these cases, the situation arising in the external world, we are bound to us. A, on the contrary, we are dependent on it. Involuntary attention is inherent in animals, their reaction to external stimuli and there is its manifestation. The feature of human attention is that people can control it, in contrast to animals.
- Random attention is very different from the previous species. We set ourselves the goal, we are going to solve a certain task and send random attention to it, fully focusing on the object. This species is not inherent in it initially, it needs to be produced independently. This is starting parents to teach a child from childhood, and then teachers. As an example, it is possible to bring the situation when you need to make some kind of actions that do not cause special enthusiasm. The work of these actions is due to the need.
- The afterplay also occurs due to the efforts of a person, and in this it is similar to arbitrary. But it is distinguished by the fact that afterpair proceeds is not just a concentration of a person on any activity, because it is necessary, it is already an interest in it. It is interested in the end result, but the process itself begins to pass and deliver pleasure. Afterpairing attention lasts much longer than other types and gives the best result. This can be compared with the fact that a person dedicated his life to his beloved business and he enjoys.
Thus, all three species have their own similarities and differences, but they simply delimit them with each other.
It also becomes obvious that raising attention can easily go to the post-proof.
Overview of examples
Understand how in fact is manifested after proof, and also how it follows from arbitrary, visual examples will help.
- If, for example, an inspiration has come to the artist, he prepares canvas, easel, brushes, paints and starts working in a workshop or leaves for a clear-air, where it plans to make sketches for future paintings – this is just after proof. In this case, a person is engaged in activities that fascinates him and gives pleasure.
- Another variant. Woman going to surprise the family, make some kind of delicious dish. She does it with a soul, she likes the process itself, and she is interested in his work. A woman learns the recipe, prepares ingredients, creates a delicious dish. This is an occupation of her joy. She does not force himself on this to focus, everything happens by itself.
- Another option when immediately turns on afterpair attention – a person in anticipation of a meeting with friends, with whom he had not met for a long time. From the very beginning it is interested in this meeting, is configured to positive emotions, and in the process of communication, it feels a solid positive.
Very often postproof attention is turned on after arbitrary. Consider how it happens on the examples.
- The child sits down to read some book because it needs to be done and he understands it. First, it includes arbitrary attention, trying to thought thoughtfully. But at some time he is fond of, it becomes interesting. And he already reads not because it is necessary, but because he wants to learn the further development of events and how it will end. This has already enabled afterpair.
- Or, let’s say, you need to master something new. For example, English. First does not arise special enthusiasm. Need to teach words, verbs, times that seem very tedious. But arbitrary attention helps to cope. Then something begins to get acquired, wakes up interest, I want to achieve more – has appeared after proof.
If you specify the goal, then you can also observe them, and for others, and clearly see how the afterplay work works, and how other types interact with it.
See in the post-proof attention.