There are a number of professions that are common very widely, nevertheless there are a lot of delusions around them. It is very important so to find out who is such a painter, and what he really does. No less important will be knowledge of the basic skills and skills of this specialist, about its current personal qualities.
Features of the profession
When describing the work of the Malar, the most important thing is to avoid extremes. Some people believe that this is a very lightweight and simple matter. Others believe that it is prohibitively difficult. Both of these opinions are far from reality. The use of paints began to approximately 20 thousand years ago. But the release of finished paints began only about 150 years ago.
Malyary are in demand in a variety of states, and experience can be useful anywhere in the world. To fulfill its functions, they use a variety of technological tools and devices. The development of the profession at any level is available to everyone – it is necessary only to make certain efforts. The painter is useful to society not only by the fact that it improves the appearance of various designs and products. Qualitatively applied paintworks allow you to protect the surfaces from a variety of harmful factors.
Unfortunately, the working conditions of this specialist are unfavorable and replete with harmful factors. Varnishes, paints, solvents and other substances used by the painters inevitably represent a toxic threat. However, the specific level of danger depends not only on the chemical composition of substances. Of great importance is the method of performing work and microclimate. Malaries necessarily wear personal protective equipment.
But the harmfulness of painting work is not limited to chemical factors. Often painting falls at height. Many used substances and compositions can cause a chemical burn, an allergic reaction.
Problems deliver more:
- Forced constant pose+
- The need is often and for a long time+
- need in many cases work in uncomfortable places+
- Risk of electric shock.
Among the malaries there is a clear specialization. For staining of pipes, columns, bridges, high-rise buildings and just the upper floors, the roofs attract professionals with the skills of industrial climbers. In most cases, however, Under the painters understand building finishes with the skills of using paints and varnishes. Additional branch – the so-called Malary-plasterer. Already from the name it is clear that he can do in addition to the color of the surfaces.
Exist Malyary prepared by. They only work as part of a brigade and create conditions for competent final staining of surfaces. It is the prepaid that will remove the old paint, will apply a primer. Separately, it is worth mentioning and such a direction of profession like a ship painter. This specialist paints civil courts (and even warships) from the inside and outside.
His activity has a number of nuances and subtleties, which “colleagues” from construction and industrial organizations may not suspect. Painting is not only the housing, but also various pipes, walls, floors and ceilings in the vessel.
Basic requirements engaged in the painting work of a particular profile are spelled out in ETKS. There are still a number of specializations within its framework, but it is already particular.
Discharges and responsibilities
Position of Malyar 1 discharge implies painting of various parts by immersing in paint or paint brush. Pre-processing (applying putty and primer) is not needed or previously. Also this specialist:
- Degreases surfaces+
- covers their oils+
- Filters and prepares paints and varnishes+
- puts in order used tools after the end of work.
Painting 2 discharge performs such functions:
- Application of paint on not too responsible surfaces after handling with putty and primer+
- Cooking products for varnishing+
- Aligning surfaces with a putty with simultaneous sealing of defects+
- Application of monotonous digital and alphabetic inscriptions, simple drawings+
- Preparation of varnishes and paints according to a predetermined recipe.
But still painting 2 discharge paints various parts and products with a spray gun. His responsibilities will also be cleaned, smoothing and routing surfaces from corrosion, and ingestion in various ways. Including the use of compressors. Examples of work that such a specialist makes:
- Cleaning and etching surfaces in rooms+
- Coloring of cylinders, various reinforcements, brackets+
- Application of paint for rescue circles, locomotive and car deflectors, drawers+
- Elimination of corrosion traces on steel structures+
- coating mastic radiator sleeves and gears gear.
Characteristics of work of painters 3 discharge lies in:
- Coloring surfaces in particular high demands+
- cut them under simple drawings+
- Production of multi-color drawings and inscriptions on stencils, numbers and letters without stencils+
- Finishing by splashing+
- Cleaning and subsequent coloring of ships in dry ducts+
- Control air intake and painting composition in sprayers+
- Application of bitumen varnishes and nitro.
Masters engaged in the implementation of painting work at the level of 4 categories can:
- Paint the surface with dry powder and liquid paint in several tones+
- Police the foundation+
- Progress, stalind and pour surface+
- Stretch a sealer with ramp+
- Prepare the desired surface to apply complex drawings+
- independently make a sophisticated kel+
- renovate a previously painted surface+
- use cold vacuum spraying+
- Improperation protection with phosphating primers+
- Rate the quality of those or other varnishes, paints and olif.
Paras 5 discharge perform the following work:
- Color the surface with various colors and separate it for valuable wood+
- Restore artistic inscriptions+
- Ground surface and cause anti-corrosion coating+
- Use paints with antiforming effect+
- Color surfaces that are exposed to sea water and aggressive substances.
Malyary 6 categories are ready for embossed, experimental staining, to aerographic finish. They can renovate art paintings and drawings. Also, the painter 6 category will be able to apply the uninstablish thermoplastic paint with the help of devices, perform ornamental and volumetric paintings. In job descriptions indicate that the painters of any category are working personnel. These instructions also speak about the need to know the labor protection standards, the requirements of fire protection and production sanitation.
Malyary plasterers do the following:
- Covered surfaces with ordinary or improved plaster+
- Align the surfaces with a solid layer+
- Rock up the boxes and points of the adjoining of large-pointed partitions+
- Patch up plaster+
- Women and tangle surfaces+
- Perform the hypertension of the layer under particular high-quality color+
- Eliminated plastered surface+
- color oil paint frames+
- River spacure+
- Torsy and flots+
- Cut and copy arbitrarily difficult stencils+
- stick wallpaper.
The person of this profession imposes certain requirements relating to both knowledge and skills and personal characteristics.
Knowledge and skills
Prografandard implies that the painted painter must be able to:
- Separate the walls in 2 or more tone+
- make an artistic finish and surface repair+
- Separate the wall and ceiling with high-quality wallpaper+
- Clean and prepare walls for later sticking wallpaper.
In professional standard, other required knowledge and skills are enshrined. So, staining and surfaces of surfaces occur only after preparation, and it is important to understand how it should be done. You can not be a malarier, without understanding the concrete destination and features of the application of a manual tool. Highly qualified specialists are obliged to apply properly mechanized and even semi-automatic devices. Extremely relevant in painting works also the ability to protect the surfaces from paint spraying.
Also, the malariers should:
- be able to apply olive, impregnation, soil and neutralizing solutions+
- own the rules of fire, electrical and sanitary safety+
- be able to give first aid+
- Represent the types of paintwork compositions, their properties and basic risks when using+
- be prepared for the use of personal protective equipment+
- systematically pass the next and extraordinary medical examinations+
- own techniques for safe and efficient work+
- We systematically improve qualifications+
- Undergoing instructions (general and additional for overgrowth works).
Plasterer-painter must correctly use the tool when cutting cracks, cutting bitch and flambers. He needs to be able to measure, mix the putty composition, correctly apply this composition to the surface. Must be necessary to master the methods and rules for the preparation of the surface to staining and salary. No less relevant knowledge of the sorting, marking designations and key properties of putty.
And, of course, any paintery must deal with the requirements that are made to the quality of the works.
Mandatory requirement for any painor is Excellent color perception. After all, without it, it is impossible at least to paint. Coloring of various surfaces is possible only with due patience and general endurance. Since almost everyone has to work at height, it is important not to be afraid of her. It is necessarily necessary and a decent memory on colors, drawings, graphic images (otherwise it will not be possible to display all this).
Since painting works suggest constant motion, Clear coordination is very important. Do not do without a developed vestibular apparatus and the ability to think well. Of course, any paintery must be conscientious and accurate. For this specialist, the level of discipline is extremely relevant. It is necessary to be ready to bring the performance to the end, to endure even the most complex and unfavorable situations.
Qualitatively paint hard-to-reach areas of the surface or arrange “thin”, complex elements are capable only flexible and plastic people. With insufficient flexibility of the musculoskeletal system, it will not be easy to get into different places.
Have a good malarier also discovered a combination of spatial thinking and technical warehouse of the mind. He is always assembled and clearly fulfills the task.
You can take training in the specialty of the malarier Almost in any average special educational institution. But it is desirable to choose the platforms that are directly related to the construction or industry. Lovers of a universal approach will definitely have to like the specialization “Construction and operation of buildings and structures”. After such preparation, you can become not only a malarier, but also a bricklayer, a joiner, even engineer of the construction industry.
The exam for painting in Russia is not needed for painting training in Russia, only the average points of the certificate in the selection is taken into account. The preparation period is 3-6 years. In addition to technical schools and colleges, you can go to specialized training courses. The advantage of state educational institutions, however, will be a higher prestige of graduates and the lack of need to make a training fee.
But the courses are often organized directly by large companies and are focused on direct training, so the chances of employment above.
Where it works and how much does it earn?
The demand of the painting profession is large enough. It is inferior only to such specializations as a driver and electrician. Many malyars are arranged for the production of furniture, automotive or other profiles. Yes, there are requirements higher than that of novice specialists in construction. However, they pay a clear amount.
Having mastered the profession of Malar, you can work in the following organizations:
- Construction and installation firms+
- Different areas of industry+
- Designer and architectural organizations+
- Housing Foundation+
- A number of state and commercial organizations using a large amount of real estate and / or transport+
The average salary of the painters in Russia is from 21,000 to 120,000 rubles (depending on the region). Specialist of the mass category in Moscow receives from 40 to 120 thousand rubles. Separately prepared masters pay noticeably more. Indiscable leadership among the regions of Russia (over 168 thousand rubles) belongs to Yakutia. Further go:
- YanaA (144 thousand)+
- Karelia (94000)+
- Sakhalin (83000)+
- Novgorod region (82000)+
- Kamchatka (80200)+
- Murmansk region (80100)+
- Bryansk region (71000).
About the profession of painter See in the video below.