Foxterorer – energetic and gambling hunting dog with excellent fighting qualities. Along with this, it is a compact animal with a magnificent decorative appearance. Thanks to the haircut, it acquires a noble form, which is an integral part of the standard breed image.
Differences of animals with smooth and rigid wool
Fox with smooth and rigid wool have the same genetic roots. The progenitor became the terrier (Black and Ten). Both species are removed by crossing with bull terrier, biglem, there is also an opinion that with Griahound. At first, the dominant were smooth-haired individuals, but very soon at the peak of popularity were their opponents with rigid wool, possessing preferential qualities.
At the same time, a special haircut was developed, allowing to make an external aspect of the dog irresistible.
Differences of two types of focister are consisting of several nuances.
- Rigid-haired The individuals have extremely rigid wool, and the isy hair is thin at the base and thicker outside, on the texture similar to the wire, indirect, have a length of up to 4 cm. On the face of dogs mustache, eyebrows and beard also differ in solid hair. In addition, Foks has a thick, but soft, tightly adjacent to the body of the undercurrent.
- Distinctive qualities smooth-walled animals – straight, pretty rigid, short and thick wool lean in the tail.
Based on these data, “Gladkov”, as a rule, cut, paying special attention to the neck, tail and rear paws, hair on the stomach and the face shortening with scissors.
Only trimming, main areas of processing – neck, ears, chest, chest, spin, chest, back and sides are relevant for harsh foxteries.
The need for coercive processing
Permanent Trimming Foxcriere – event, relevant not only for extracting appearance. If the dog has hard-pitched hair and at the same time a soft waterproof bleeding (and it is found not only in foxes, but also from other breeds), the procedure is necessary and to preserve the health of the animal:
- Processing allows you to stimulate the growth of new wool+
- Improves blood circulation+
- Wool looks great even in the absence of daily deduction, which facilitates care.
Trimming is carried out using special tools and is a neat plucking of old, dead wool, after which new young hair grows instead. If you do not carry out such removal, very soon, the hedgehogs and undercoil are twisted, causing many problems:
- The appearance of chatunov+
- The impossibility of accessing the air to the skin cover, which is why irritation and dermatitis are likely+
- Cutting under the hair of moisture provoking the reproduction of the pathogenic flora.
As a result, the dog may have inflammatory and even infectious diseases that it is wiser to prevent than treating treatment.
Additional advantages of procedures – protection of the focister from small damage, bites, repulsion of dirt and water due to wool quality.
The breed needs a periodic trimming not only because hygiene is important for an animal – a dog can be disqualified without haircuts in accordance with the established appearance standards.
Determine that the pet is needed trimming, you can, capturing a small strand and pulling it slightly. If the hair remained in their hands, the processing time has come.
What frequency is the procedure:
- For the first time, the puppy follows “Stream” in 4 months or a little later, because at this time puppy wool is replaced by adult, and then – as the hair is growing+
- It is allowed to process a pet every 6 months, but then it will be little like a dog with a pedigree – for this requires a trimming one once in 3 months+
- Fully, the Fox standard may look with more frequent plucking – then its coat looks especially well-groomed.
It turns out that trimming can be spent 2-3 times a year, but so that the animal looks perfect, it is better to do this once every 1.5-3 months, it is during this time that the animal wool has time to update and grow.
A full-fledged event is usually held in the cabin, where professional groomers are engaged.
The rest of the time it is allowed to make a pinch yourself. After several first puppy treatments, it will be clear what the frequency of trimming will be.
Scheme of the first haircut of rigid-haired dogs
For the first time, a puppy can trimming personally at home, but for this will have to be patient because this process is quite protracted.
To work will require tools:
- Scissors with rounded ends, so as not to damage the animal+
- Fresh comb for deducting dead hair+
- Brush with rigid bristle to clean the dog+
- Safe razor required to remove individual hairs at the end of the procedure+
- A trimming knife, which is an ordinary, strong steel tool with a rapid sharp end and small scubries on one side+
- For adult pets use two trimming calculations with a comfortable handle.
Foxterrier is a small animal that can be placed on a steady table where the procedure is carried out.
- Pre-dog wash with shampoo, in places where wool had time to roll, disassemble it with hands on strands, using special oil or lotion+
- rigid brush read the animal, removing dead hair+
- Before starting trimming, disinfect tools.
Procedure for processing:
- Animal turn to themselves and begin to remove wool with a neck with trimming, leaving a length of 1 cm+
- On the housing, the hair length should be 1.5 cm+
- Next, you need to briefly remove the wool from the hindrance to the jumping joint so that the muscles and paws look expressively+
- On the front legs, the hair does not remove, but constantly bearing up for an external volume+
- Briefly trimming you should strands on the forehead, cheeks and ears, cut your hair under the machine+
- the tail at the top is treated with the help of accumulation, in the bottom – cut into the blotted scissors, do not touch its tip, if this part of the body is short+
- From the chest and sides of the neck, it is advisable to briefly cut the hair as well as with the shoulders, which will help to emphasize their relief+
- On the stomach, hair is removed from the sides, and the transition from one to another part of the body should be smooth.
Using a puppy to the procedure can already be 1.5-2 months.
To begin with, he must calmly stand on a tamba or table, depending on what future will be processed.
On the elevation of the dog can be put for 1-2 minutes, insuring from falling. When the fear of the height is passing, you can start a teaching to the calcination, scallop, be sure to encourage the animal. It is necessary to combine the spin first, and as you get used – the face and paws.
Experienced owners are the first thing to simply leave the puppy with trimming, and only after that carefully proceed to standard processing. The main task at this stage is the complete removal of puppy hair.
So that the pet is not nervous, the first time you can take breaks for his rest, distracting with a slight massage. In the future, Fox gets used to the procedure and will behave calm.
In adults, rigorous dogs need to maximize trimming breasts, sides, ears, chests, back and neck. It is also important to pull out the wool on the pads and between the palips paw. On the hind limbs, hair is left to the knees, but the muzzle must maintain a specific square, characteristic of terriers, so regular mounting of such attributes, as eyebrows, beard and mustache. Of course, there may be some small deviations based on the features of the exterior of each animal.
How to make trimming focister at home, look next.