Among the many gifts of the sea, bringing a huge benefit, far from laminaria – Buuraya algae, also referred to as sea cabbage. It is not only eating, but also successfully used in cosmetology as a means that gives an excellent appearance of the skin of the face and neck. Ways to use this product, a variety of which makes it possible to find a solution for any type of dermis from unpretentious to having more complex specifics.
At first, doctors recommended laminarium as a means of promoting active resorption of subcutaneous fat. Over time, the list of advantages of the described algae significantly expanded in many ways due to the proven benefits, which it brings the gentle skin of the face. For this laminaria began to call “sea ginseng” – a product that can solve a variety of cosmetology tasks.
First of all, sea cabbage should be applied to those who have the following dermatological problems:
- Wrinkles arising from the loss of skin elasticity and other reasons+
- Dry and peeling+
- Excessive sensitivity, the manifestations of which are frequent irritation+
- Pigment spots, including age+
- Increased activity of the sebaceous glands+
- The presence of solar scars.
Separately, it is worth mentioning about the universality of the product under consideration: in particular, the oily skin it gives mattness, and dry – efficiently moisturizes. In addition, marine cabbage removes swelling, has a tonic effect on cover and returns them to the former elasticity.
As for the components of the laminary, making it use as efficient as possible, then the iodine is allocated among them. This element not only eliminates inflammation, but also makes the skin more pleasant to the touch – returning smoothness and velvety. Other ingredients of naval cabbage capable of boasting no less useful properties are listed below.
- Vitamins A, D and Group B. Return the skin natural shade, reduce pigmentation and contribute to fabric rejuvenation.
- Vitamin C. Being one of the best antioxidants, slows the oxidation processes, due to which it is considered one of the best fighters with premature aging.
- Vitamin E. Noticeably speeds up the regeneration of cells, smoothes wrinkles and prevents the appearance of acne.
- A nicotinic acid. Moisturizes the skin, expands the pores, stimulates blood circulation and removes excess water from the fabrics.
COMPETICS Select micro and macroelements contained in laminaries.
- Potassium. Allows you to avoid drying the dermis.
- Calcium. Levels roughness and eliminates swelling.
- Iron. Cleans the pores, satures with oxygen tissues and speeds up their restoration.
- Zinc. Effectively fights with acne. Prevents the development of pathogenic microflora.
- Copper. Participates in the supply of cells with useful substances and prolongs their youth.
- Silicon. Moisturizes the skin and returns to her lost elasticity.
Despite the proven universality of nautical cabbage, the greatest effect of its application can achieve women of postbalzakovsky age. This is due to laminary ability to slow down the processes of aging, beginners to manifest themselves from 35-40 years.
As experience shows, the use of laminaria as a means for the skin of the face and neck is fully safe in the overwhelming majority of cases. If you call one of the main reasons for the inadmissibility of using this algae, this is an increased sensitivity to it from the body. To reduce the likelihood of the development of an allergic reaction, it suffices to make a simple sensitivity test, causing a small amount of prepared tool on the wrist skin. Lack of burning, redness and other negative manifestations after 15-20 minutes allows you to use laminaria without any concerns.
But also sea cabbage is contraindicated in the presence of some pathologies.
- Hyperfunction and other disorders in the work of the thyroid gland. If the deviations are expressed in fumble, before using laminaria, you must consult with the endocrinologist.
- Heavy inflammation on face and neck. Given that sea cabbage stimulates blood circulation, it can help spread the health of processes.
- The rashes of unexplained etiology. Before using laminarium to get rid of the disturbing illness, it should accurately find out its specificity to avoid unpredictable consequences.
- Cooperoz. The described throat of algae improves the supply of tissues with blood, and therefore makes the resulting vascular mesh more pronounced.
- Hidden surplus of trace elements and salts. Many people live in areas with too hard water and other features noticeably shifting mineral balance. The presence of this deviation can lead to a negative response of the body on one or another component of the nautical cabbage.
In addition, from cosmetic procedures with laminaria, it is desirable to refuse during pregnancy and lactation. This is due to the content of vitamin C and iodine in the sea cawroke – very useful and safe for the mother, but having a high concentration for a fetus or baby.
Methods of use
To date, manufacturers of cosmetics offer a huge amount of funds, which include the extract of the brown algae under consideration. They are very effective, but it is quite expensive, because of what it can be used regularly. The optimal alternative to such goods are masks manufactured at home: having made a bet on their application, you can not only return the skin health and beauty, but also fit into the budget allocated to achieve this goal.
To prepare cosmetics based on sea cabbage, the rational only take advantage of its powder – uniform, and therefore easily applied to face and neck. Dried layers are suitable, but before use in the composition of the masks, they should also be thoroughly crushed. Acquire laminaria preferably in pharmacies or centers of cosmetology – institutions capable of guaranteeing high quality product and natural origin.
Before applying a mask to the selected areas, it is necessary to solve them. And specialists advise cleanly clean the skin scrub to achieve maximum effect from the dawn of the sea. Laminaria for the skin of the face is applied only in a wet form – most often in the composition of the mask, the classical recipe of which is presented below.
- Take 15 g powdered sea cabbage. Such a quantity is enough for one procedure.
- Pour algae 200-250 ml slightly heated water. The use of boiling water is unacceptable, as it “welds” the useful components of laminaria, reducing the effectiveness of their use repeatedly.
- Insist sea cabbage in water for 90-120 minutes. This time is enough to make the chopped algae well swolley.
- Merge water using gauze, and carefully squeeze laminaria.
After successfully implementing the listed actions mask from sea cabbage is ready to use. It should be applied in position lying to avoid slipping – trouble, which is due to slippery texture of this algae. Such a mask is justified to apply on any, even the most sensitive sites – in particular, around the eyes. As for the duration of the described procedure, it is ¼ HOUR: It is not worth the mask longer, since during the specified time the skin will get all the components you need. In completion, laminaria remains to wash off cool water, and lubricate the processed cleaning with nutritional cream.
To achieve an excellent condition of the skin, the mask from the sea cabbage should be done regularly, but relatively rare – no more than once a week. The procedure is more likely not recommended to avoid stains and other negative manifestations arising from excess of beneficial substances.
In addition to the technique described above, laminary infusion can be used otherwise – pouring into a special container and leaving in the freezer about a day. The resulting ice is preferably used in the morning, wiping the skin of the face and neck with cold cubes. After 6-7 minutes, it remains to wash the processed covers with clean water having a room temperature.
Depending on the specifics of the skin, laminar masks can have their own characteristics.
Sea cabbage will be the most effective in mixtures prepared by certain recipes.
- From wrinkles and acne. Cleaning from the skin of the leaf of aloe must be chopped to a porridge state and mixed with sea cabbage powder. Next, it remains to wait about 2 hours – until the volume of the mask will double. After that, the mixture is applied to dry skin.
- Tightering. Take one apple of medium sizes and rub it in mashed potatoes (experts recommend choosing fruits of green varieties). Upon completion of this action, it remains to add laminarium and mix everything thoroughly.
- Rejuvenating with bleaching effect. First you need to prepare Cashitz from two ingredients – sea cabbage and protein. Having created such a mixture, it is necessary to add juice, squeezed out of a large lemon loss.
Holders of dry skin rational to use below the described masks.
- For suspenders. In a mixture of sea cabbage and 1.5-2 Article. L. Sour creams need to add 5 ml of high-quality olive oil. Next, 20 ml of honey pre-melted on a water bath remains in the resulting composition.
- From shallow wrinkles. First prepared on mineral water laminaria should be mixed with 1.5-2 Article. L. kefir, and after – add about 25 g clay. To give the skin elasticity, a mask is preferably supplied with several drops of Sage oil.
- For rejuvenation. Sea cabbage need to mix with a pair of quail eggs before receiving uniform consistency. Next, it remains to add 30 drops of glycerin, and mix the resulting mass thoroughly.
Separately, it is worth mentioning a mask from laminary, which is primarily intended for the skin around the eyes. It takes a sea cabbage, stirred in a clean slightly heated water, into which 4 drops of liquid honey are added and the same amount of sesame oil. Apply this mask is preferably with a tassel, pre-closing the eye. Upon completion of the procedure, the remnants of the useful mixture must be accurately removed using swammed wool.
Having read the various opinions about Laminaria, it can be stated that this product is not only impressive, but also fully deserved popularity. First of all, this alga is appreciated for versatility, allowing you to effectively cope with the most different skin problems. Especially often, the representatives of beautiful gender noted that sea cabbage:
- is one of the best means to remove wrinkles on face and neck+
- Quickly and for a long time refreshing skin+
- Allows you to prepare masks without any difficulty+
- Being frozen, perfectly suitable as a tonic+
- Allows you to achieve noticeable results after the first application (not always, but quite often)+
- Quickly returns the skin elasticity, often surpassing expensive factory cosmetics.
Another obvious advantage of the product under consideration is its democratic price. But also some women declare that after the semi-annual use of laminar masks, the skin looks younger for 10-15 years.
Tangible minus in sea cabbage only one. Many ladies are not satisfied with the fact that the effect of masks with laminaria is cumulative – requiring patience to achieve the desired result. Violating the recommendations of specialists, they conduct procedures more often than once a week, and therefore often face the appearance of spots on the skin and other troubles.
Thus, it is enough to simply follow the rules mentioned in this material, confusting its skin to one of the best seas gifts. This allows not only to return her beauty and health, but also avoid problems on the way to the cherished goal.
About how to make a face mask from laminary, see next video.