We all want to look beautiful and young, no matter how old we are 20 or 60. Modern technologies allow a woman to always be young and well maintained. Unfortunately, a large number of chemical preparations in cosmetics often leads to allergies and deterioration of our skin and hair.
Why it is necessary?
A few more decades ago, no one could think that a burning brunette could become a blonde or red-haired beauty. Some women paint hair constantly and do not notice much harm from chemical paints. Yes, they see the thinning of the hair, a little loss, but they usually attribute all this age, nutrition and stress.
However, there are those who over time the problems appear more significant: dandruff, hair loss and the deterioration of their appearance. There are allergies that the first time cannot carry chemical elements in paint.
Then the ladies begin to think about painting hair with natural substances, and Henna comes to the rescue. Depending on the initial color of the hair, whether the hair is natural or painted, how long ago there were last chemical staining, you can easily choose a new tint, while saving healthy curls.
Pros and cons
When staining hair henna there is a huge number of advantages, because it is a natural product. Consider the advantages of Read more.
- Henna envelops and protects hair from the sun, cut, salt water.
- Fights perfectly with the advent of dandruff almost after the first use, because the antiseptic substances contained in its composition are regulated by the microflora of the skin.
- Helps when losing hair, as it contains aromatic oils and tanning substances that strengthen the hair onion.
- Is an excellent tool for oily hair. Dry roots, thanks to which the hair does not become fat and look very neat.
- Strengthens the structure of the hair, filling the stratified scales, which makes it more elastic and elastic. Hair due to this is obtained more voluminous and alive.
- Staining curls with natural substances without the use of aggressive chemistry, including ammonia.
- There are no contraindications to the use of henna with pregnant women and teenagers. There is only a very small percentage of women who have an allergy.
- Perfectly paints gray hair.
- Allows you to achieve bright and saturated shades that can not always be achieved by applying artificial dyes.
Nevertheless, with all the advantages there are also cons who need to know before applying this natural agent.
- It is hard to independently make an analysis of your hair in order to pick up the exposure time and get the desired color. The result affects the condition of the hair, their naturalness or painfulness, how long has passed since the last staining, the amount of gray hair, and several more essential factors.
- Despite naturalness, there is an allergy to the components that are part of the henna.
- If you painted your hair, and you did not like it, wash the color will be very and very difficult.
- It is not recommended to paint hair henna after a chemical curling. Included components can lead to lining curls, and not always uniform. In addition, dry hair will be still land.
- During pregnancy, you need to be neat – although the paint does not affect the health of mom and baby, because of a shift in a hormonal background, it may not take or turn out of that shade. In this case, you should try to punish one strand, and if the result is satisfactory, paint all hair.
Most often, “guests” on the shelves of our stores are Iranian, Indian and Chinese henna. They differ in the composition and percentage of incoming oils and active substances, as well as different colors obtained when painting.
- Iranian Henna meets most often. Coloring hair in copper and golden shades. Its disadvantage is that it is very dried strands. Contains a large number of tannins.
- Indian – this is the most noble view. Its very rarely can be found in ordinary cosmetic stores. More often it is sold in Indian stores, natural cosmetics boutiques and on the Internet. Such a henna is very nutritious, he dries her hair smaller, and paints them in red shades.
- Chinese a kind of finding quite simple, but because of our associations to the word “Chinese” it is more often sold as Iranian. Therefore, when buying, be careful.
How to get different shades?
To get the desired color, you first need to choose the country-manufacturer. It depends on what shades do you like more.
The basic rule of good shade is reading: the longer it is to keep, the more saturated and the dark will be color.
It should also be considered that withsting paint on light and dark hair the same time, you get a different result, since it was originally different conditions and hair color. The same will happen if it is withstanding its same time on natural and painted hair.
For example, if the hair is light, and you want to get a light redhead, then you first need to cook the chamomile decoction and they already dilute the hu. Keep on light hair 5 minutes, then wash off. To obtain a brightly red shade, exposure time should be increased. In time it is better oriented with a hairdresser, because you need to take into account several facts, and the non-specialist will not be able to make it competent.
In addition, at home, you need to carefully try staining on bright and blond curls. With short-term dye standing there is a risk of getting a faded color with a yellow either green.
On Dark Hair, depending on the exposure time, you can get red and chestnut-red shades.
Also consider that the autumn-colored girls with brown curls after dyeing will look more natural, and will be able to sneak straight more than blondes with a light skin type and blond eyes. Brunettes will get more monophonic.
How to paint hair?
Henna is usually sold in tightly closed packaging. Usually it is a green powder if it is supplied without additives.
It is diluted with a very hot, but not boiling water to the consistency of thick sour cream. The mixture should not flow, but also a spoon in it should not stand. The color after contact with water should change to the redhead (ideally) or on dark red.
Applied immediately after cooling, a little warm. At will, for moisturizing and nutrition, you can add directly before staining one egg or a tablespoon of oil, for example, olive. So strands and paint, and get a nutrient and moisturizing mask. To obtain a brilliance, you can add a tablespoon of vinegar or lemon juice when painted.
Staining is carried out, as well as ordinary paint, from the roots. First we apply the mixture on the occipital part, then on the temporal areas, and then – to the remaining section. After the distribution on the roots, we scroll strands in the same order, carefully controlling not to miss any sites. Having finished applying, it is best to comb plastic comb with wide teeth for uniform staining. Metal combs, as, however, and paint breeding bowls from the same material cannot be used. Metal will react with paint, and staining will not happen either the color may differ significantly from the intended.
This natural dye is applied with a brush, as in conventional chemical staining. Apply the mixture only in gloves, otherwise the effect after staining will be viewed not only on the head. No wonder in India, the henna is drawn in the hands, and the resulting images are held for 3 weeks.
Be sure after applying the whole mixture, we look at the hair with polyethylene, you can wind the towel from above. This will help create a thermal effect for the onset of the necessary reaction. Keep the tool correctly, according to recommendations and hairdresser prompts. Usually, to obtain a saturated color, keep from 30 minutes to several hours (when dyeing dark hair).
For blond hair to get a redhead, you need an excerpt of 40 minutes, for dark – 50.
Wash the hu it follows water with vinegar to stop leaking chemical reactions. You will need to add one tablespoon of vinegar per liter of water. Shampoo wash your head immediately after the color is not worth it, there will be a hair balm. After staining, it is desirable for the first 3-4 days not to wash your head, because Henna will still feed the bulbs.
It is also not recommended during this period to make styling, use iron and flocks, fans and varnishes. It is worth it to give Hne time to treat strands. If, after this time, constantly making acetic rinsing after washing the head, the hair will shine and look more healthy, and its color will become rich, and it will last longer.
In addition, you can buy a colorless hatch for the treatment and strengthening. Options in the store now a lot. Recently, Henn has appeared with different shades, and when it should be careful. Often the manufacturer adds paint and smells that there are only natural ingredients, so it is recommended to read the composition carefully.
However, if you “typked” and were able to choose the necessary shade of henna, saw her strengthening and therapeutic properties, you will never refuse this natural and wonderful natural dye. And your choice will always be in favor of natural components with therapeutic and strengthening effect. What, in turn, will allow you to have luxurious and thick curls a very long time.
About other advantages of red-haired hair girls can learn from the video below.