Stylish inhomogeneous staining with each season do not pass their positions, on the contrary, are becoming increasingly popular. Coloring on black hair looks especially effectively and gives the image of expressiveness. Such staining looks great regardless of the length of strands, they can be long, short, medium length. Colors and shades are also incredibly varied: painted strands are made on white, red and other options.
What is myself?
First of all, it should be sorted out what is included in the concept of coloring. It is clear from the name that in such staining is used 2 and more shades. The maximum number of tones can reach several dozen, while they may be close in color or contrast. Coloring technique differs from torturing that they are not covered with strands, namely, partially selected strands are subjected to processing. All fashionable type techniques Shatusch, Ombre, Ballozh also belong to coloring.
It is very important to correctly pick up shades so that the total composition is harmonious.
There are several types of coloring in coloring techniques.
- Horizontally. It is also called transverse color, it is possible to use no more than 3 tones. In this technique, strands are separated from each other by 3 parts horizontally: roots, middle and bottom. Tones are selected as follows: the most dark roots, middle and bottom lighter.
Brunettes can safely leave a natural hue at the root part. This option is economical, since it does not require rapid re-staining and does not harm roots.
- Vertical or longitudinal coloring. Here the possibility of using shades of the most wide, the number of them is practically unlimited. Strands are separated along and painted alternately. Non-uniform transitions may be contrasted, asymmetrical.
- By zones. Here, a certain zone is selected, which is painted: bangs, ends, heads, whiskey.
- Patterned-screen. Performed using special devices made in the form of a stencil, it is imposed on strands and color. Among fashionable prints: animalistic, geometric. Short black strands – perfect background for this type of coloring.
Advantages and disadvantages
Coloring on dark strands has both a number of advantages and some disadvantages. Among the advantages can be allocated:
- Ability to refresh the image+
- Expressive composition+
- The right choice of color and technology will help to rejuvenate and adjust the face+
- Locks seem volume and thicker healthier+
- A variety of choice gives in hand all the possibilities for changing the image and experiments+
- Shooting roots hair+
- no need to correctly adjust staining.
The minuses also have, they must be considered:
- Black strands require aggressive clarification, which does not most effect on the state of the tips+
- The procedure is expensive and requires a serious level of professionalism+
- most often required daily styling, otherwise the effect disappears+
- The need to use special services for painted curls+
- Contrast coloring can not be painted in monochr, if I wanted+
- Black hair has limitations in choosing shades, not everyone is suitable for them+
- Not suitable for curled curls, during the treatment of strands and changes in the hormonal background.
Canonical is a technique at which dark strands brighten up by the face. Moreover, the use of different shades gives completely different results and effects: you can add or reset a dozen years, emphasize both the virtues of the person and disadvantages. Therefore, it is so important to choose the right palette of shades. The easiest way to rely on Face color.
It is determined as follows: take two pieces of matter of heat-peach and cool-pink tones and attach to the chest. Compare which one makes you younger, expressive, and which muffles. From this proceed, Winter or autumn gamma You are closer. The second way is the color of the veins on the elbow bending, if it has a green shade, you are closer to autumn, blue and lilac talk about the winter color.
Most often, black hair characterizes a winter type that perfectly gets along with cool gamma: Platinum, Silver, Pearls, Steel. Black and chestnut strands are more characteristic of autumnal type, so the shades are better to choose warm: Beige, Gold, Copper and Honey, Wheat, Sand.
Voronov Wing’s color strands are extremely difficult to lighten. To avoid using aggressive tools, it is better to color strands into close to natural tones: chestnut, chocolate, coffee, cinnamon with honey. Also ineteress options with berry wine palettes, eggplant. For spectacular hairstyles, if Color is different for a couple of shades from the native.
If you like bold, extravagant parts in the image, you can try Coloring in contrast. However, this method has age limits, it does not fit mature, status ladies.
Transitions can be sharp or more blurred.
Among contrasting shades is best to stay on blue, red, purple. Red Suitable for dark-skinned and visually adds strands volume. Blue often pick up to highlight bangs. Violet It does not fit a warm type, well combined with lilac. If your image allows bold experiments, pay attention to the trendy pink gamut, which is very rich in cold and warm shades.
Black strands are incredibly well looking in staining horizontally, wide longitudinal strips will visually make a chapel volume. At the same time, transitions can be both gradient and clear. Among fashion trends The following combinations can be distinguished:
- Merlot, Marsala and Eggplant – both separately and alternating with plum, chocolate, chestnut+
- Short strands look great in contrast staining with bright colors+
- Glinky staining, something average between ombré and a melting, in which the ends remain the brightest.
Features for different lengths
Long strands give more opportunities for staining. On medium length The following options are experiencing effectively:
- The impression of the burnt over+
- Allocation of the finest strands, differing from the native color to the tone+
- Bright gradient+
- Natural staining with the leaving of the natural zone at the roots+
- Allocation of strands lighter or darker natural+
- Wide gradient+
Short haircuts You will be spectachable in such interpretations:
- Coloring along zones+
- Dedicated bang+
- By stencil+
If the strands are short, it is better to avoid a large number of bright shades, otherwise the effect may be reverse.
For medium length, it is recommended to use approximately 7-8 shades.
Care after coloring
From what kind of coloring method is selected, the frequency of correction and ways of care depends. Since any painting negatively affects the state of strands, you need Care correctly
- Washing head should include the use of air conditioners+
- regularly make masks for painted strands+
- Use coconut or argan oil+
- In the solarium and on the beach, close the curls+
- Try to avoid drying hairdryer and less often use styling devices+
- Choose only funds for painted strands.
Read more about Coloring black hair You will learn from the following video.