If you want your curls to play with fresh paints, revealed the depth and saturation of the shades as much as possible and looked feminine, then the best choice will be coloring. Especially spectacular it looks on light hair.
Coloring is a special technique of staining strands with a few shades (usually from 3 to 15). This is the difference between coloring from the melting, which uses a maximum of two tones.
Coloring can be performed on native and painted hair, thin and dense, thick and rare – In any case, the hairstyle acquires additional volume and pomp, and also begins to shine soft color overflows. Stylists note that Best coloring looks on blondes, as well as owners of light blond hair. By the way, if you alternate various types of laying, you can put forward different shades to the fore – so the girl can look in a new way every time, but consistently fresh and attractive.
Coloring technique is that individual curls are painted in chaotic order, unevenly and asymmetrically.
In order to create the most natural look, an experienced stylist is seeking the most smooth transition of one tone to another, while near the roots of the strands are painted in darker colors, and on the tips – in bright.
To date, there is no less than a dozen ways to color light hair, so every woman can choose the one that will match its style, the color tree and features hairstyles. The following techniques are most in demand.
- Horizontal. This coloring is also called transverse. In this case, the curls are painted parallel to the direction of their growth. Usually, the hair is visually divided from the roots until the middle – one color is applied here, as a rule, a little darker, and the tips are toned in another. The result of such paint application is the effect of a slightly abandoned hair, which has been considered one of the top trends for several seasons.
- Partial (zonal). Coloring involves the allocation of some separate area on the copper and its further staining. Most often paint bangs or temporal areas. Thus, it is possible to smooth out the faces and emphasize the geometry hairstyle.
- Longitudinal (vertical). In this performance, separate strands are painted, each in a separate color chosen by the stylist. Today, blondes give preference to Italian, California and Venetian Decoration, Armoring and Tech Ballwear.
- Stencil. The most popular and creative coloring, it is suitable for decisive and daring women who are not afraid to attract the attention of others. In this case, the wizard applies a stencil, with the help of which gently distributes on the surface of the hair the paste, and creates its original ornaments – leaves, patterns, waves, as well as spots and other drawings. It should be noted that such staining is not suitable for all – it can only be performed on perfectly smooth and smooth curls.
- Full. It implies painting the entire shock by the main tint and creating spectacular accents by other colors across the head. As a result, the stylish and expressive effect of contrasts.
- “Salt and pepper” – this is a very spectacular technique, but it only suits the owners of blond and ash curls, as well as saddow women. At the same time, individual strands give a platinum, pearl or steel shade, and in order for coloring it becomes even more spectacular, the tips are additionally toned in shades of a darker color.
Advantages and disadvantages
Most blondes prefer such a strict staining method as coloring. This is not surprising, because the method has a lot of advantages in comparison with painting in one or two tones.
- The technique refers to the most gentle, since only part of the hair is exposed to aggressive paint, while the roar zone does not affect.
- It is much faster and easier than all other coloring options.
- It looks harmoniously on strands of any length and structure, suitable for natural and painted curls, if you have seeds, it masks it.
- It draws up soft overflows on her hair, so that the curls acquire additional puff. If the hair is stained in colors, close to natural, then the color is obtained deeper and saturated, and if the curls are painted into contrast tones, then you can change your image in the contrasting.
- Visually rejuvenates the face, pulls the oval, distracts attention from the age-related changes.
- Does not require frequent correction – as the difference between relatives between relatives and painted strands is almost not visible, therefore, you can visit the stylist no more than 3-4 times a year.
- In case the experiment turns out to be unsuccessful, there is always the opportunity to paint the hair into other shades.
Despite such a large number of advantages, coloring has obvious disadvantages:
- The complexity of self-fulfillment at home+
- The probability of errors in the selection of a shade – in this case, the result will look unattended and give an unclear view
- If the oxidizer was incorrectly submitted when conducting the procedure, then a yellow tint is often obtained when lightening the curls.
When the behavior of coloring light hair is very important to choose the optimal shade. Here you need to take into account many of the most different factors – the age of ladies, the tone of native hair, skin and eyes, features of the haircut and the desired effect.
For the most young girls, any shades are suitable – both close to their native color and creative, but for women older preference must be given a calm genuine.
Cool clean white, ash, platinum and pearl tones are suitable for women with pale skin and blond eyes, if the hair is colorful in dark shades, then here is a black color. At the same time, painting can be carried out both with the design of sharp contrasts, and with smooth overflows.
For holders of dark skin and dark eyes are warm shades – golden, honey, wheat or cognac, also looks good caramel, black and chocolate.
The most extraordinary personalities or representatives of any subculture should pay attention to such shades like yellow, pink, strawberry, burgundy, purple, and blue, green and redhead.
Staining at home
In most cases, the coloring of long and short hair is carried out in beauty salons, but the simplest techniques are quite realistic to do their own at home.
Phased all manipulations are performed as follows.
- In a glass or porcelain bowl, paints are divorced, while it is necessary for each kole – a separate container.
- The skin near the hair growth line is covered with fat cream to protect it from staining.
- Hair is divided into 4 zones – two temporal, occipital, as well as on top of crest. For maximum convenience, each fix with special clamps.
- Strands, selected for staining, separate the comb with a narrow separator, either the knitter, are laid on a piece of foil and apply a paste, after which the foil is bent along the edges and in half, so that the coloring emulsion does not flow.
- Brush is thoroughly washed, after which the second tint is applied to the hair, and they repeat with all the colors. Leave it for 25-30 minutes, then the head is thoroughly wash with shampoo and treated with air conditioning.
Read more about how to make hair coloring, you will learn from the following video.