It is no secret that hair discoloration – the procedure is very harmful and spanning the quality of the chapels. But modern technologies made it possible to make formulations less toxic. They were the opportunity to test the procedure for discoloration of curls to almost all girls of modernity. About how discoloration is made and how to maximize the effects of hair damage, read in this article.
What it is?
It is well known that the hair discoloration technology is to leash the pigment from the curls. The number of pigments as its color, each person is individual and determined by the inheritance set of genes. When bleaching a blond hair, a yellow pigment remains, and dark hair after looks like light-rusia with an orange tint. Of course, such compositions can die out and artificial pigments. In this case, the subsequent shade is difficult to predict if the painting was not done by a high-end master.
It is necessary to distinguish between two different procedures – lightening and discoloration. The first suggests partial flushing out of the pigment, and the second is a complete fluster to the shade “ashes”.
Leaving the topic, it is worth noting that Demanding hair do not keep paint. In order to gain and consolidate a new shade, at least 3 or 4 staining procedures are necessary.
Features of discoloration during pregnancy
Whatever it was amazing, but discoloration for pregnant women becomes much more relevant than for the rest of women. It is during this period that the body gives all its nutrient reserves to the baby, and the woman looks like a little worse every day.
There are many hypotheses about the dangers of almost all painting hair compositions on the fruit. But, it is worth knowing that there is no scientific evidence. Usually, the chemicals contained in the compositions, if it is harmful, then immediately both for the body of the mother and the child.
Simply put, Harm to apply poor-quality products will affect women not in position. But this concerns only budgetary or self-alone products. Modern manufacturers, and especially famous brands with good reputation, do not allow themselves to use compositions that negatively affect the body. In particular, the external impact of ammonia and hydrogen peroxide does not affect the body of the future mother and child.
Despite the likelihood of such reduced risks of the effects of dyes, while discoloration of the hair, the following rules will adhere to the following rules
- The procedure itself is better to spend during the second trimester. During this period, the risk of unforeseen situations is reduced, since the fright is already.
- Use compositions only with natural dyes. A vivid example of such a natural detergent – White Henna.
- Try or ask the wizards not to apply mixes on the roots of the hair and even more so on the scalp.
- Avoid applying compounds with heavy metals. They are generally harmful to any organism.
Following these simple rules, you can reduce the harmful effects of substances on the body of the fetus. If you, of course, are still in doubt the causation of irreparable harm to health. Separately, it is worth noting the fact that drugs taken inward can have a much more tangible effect on the child than cosmetics that are applied to the outer layers of the skin and its derivatives.
Pros and cons
Not very positive consequences of this procedure a lot, here are some of them:
- High likelihood of hair burn. Alkaline medium of composition negatively affects hair scales, as a result of which they begin to reveal. Such a state of each hairs together and gives the effect of disheveled, thin hair.
- The compositions “wash off” natural protection of the hair. As it has already become obvious, those become unprotected and losing their shine.
- Negative influence on the sebaceous glands of the scalp. Mixtures dried not only hair, but also the skin, hitting which is almost inevitable during the procedure if the hair is brightened from the roots. This, in turn, leads to the fact that the protective layer of the follicle ceases to be produced, as a result of which curls can begin to fall out.
- Sometimes such procedures can be accompanied by unpleasant sensations, including itching, burning and even light skin burns.
- The discoloration procedure requires a large amount of time and money. Costs will continue after the procedure – on regular correction and care products.
But, as in any procedure, there are positive parties:
- With the right choice of the shade “Cold / warm” there is no almost a single representative of the beautiful gender, which would not be a light shade of hair.
- It looks equally well both on a long hair, and in short.
- With a high level of product quality, the compositions are perfectly coped with both thin hair, with severe damage to them, and with thick and hard curls.
- The procedure can be a “chopping stick” for winners of gray hair. Discoloration is able to fully hide the seed.
- Reduces the fatty scalp and hair. If you encounter a fat head problem, the discoloration will help not only cope with this problem, but also refresh the image.
In general, it must be said that The discoloration is worth trying to all girls, especially if there is a financial opportunity to afford the work of the high-class masters.
What blewing hair?
In the professional hairdresser’s environment, various means for discoloration of hair are called dyes of the first group. One of the most striking representatives of this group – “Paint” based on hydrogen peroxide (30%). As part of “paints” peroxide should be used only with a catalyst – ammonia alcohol (3%).
The solution kneads in the following proportion: one part of the alcohol to the three parts of the peroxide. It is worth remembering that Alcohol accelerates the action of hydrogen peroxide, so if adding alcohol is too much, then hydrogen peroxide is fully decomposed into components components. Sometimes the ammonia alcohol is replaced by the bicarbonate ammonium. It is able to “remove” a redhead or yellow shade, which is frequent consequence of discoloration. The ratio of hydrogen peroxide to ammonium – six to one.
Also, water is also included in the discoloration (the recommended temperature is about 50 degrees) and shampoo (no more than 60 grams per 100 grams of composition). This composition of application resembles a liquid cream, it acts on the hair and the skin of the head relatively without harm, but the effect of the result is not always expected and welcome. Such a composition is easy to do at home.
Already known for several decades and the very first means of discoloration of hair are Tablets hydroperita. They are a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and urea. It acts on the hair. This mixture is quite oppressing, and burns burns on the skin. Nevertheless, now it is still used, but only for clarifying unwanted hairs on the body.
Hydramerite with a debt of maintenance completely destroys the structure of the hair, which may be very desirable for hair on the body and face.
Much better with its task Clean prepared powders for discoloration of hair. There are several brands whose products received positive feedback.
- Quite famous clarifier is “Blonderan Special”. The powder is mixed with hydrogen peroxide (6-12%) to the state of the paste, after which it is applied to the hair. Used in the procedure for felting or complete discoloration. Good “Getting Lot” with all shades of hair. Does not require long exposure, the maximum time is 50 minutes. Also good reviews got a mixture of “Bondoran-Supra”. Pretty similar to the previous product, has a minimum risk of hair damage.
- Other soft-action products, relatively available for each customer, – L’Oreal Blonde Supreme. It is quite pretty gentle effect on hair. However, not quite suitable for dark hair.
- Another manufacturer – Rocolor. Products of this brand can be attributed to budget options. Maximum saves the natural color of the hair, while making them lighter. Also suitable only to girls with blond hair.
If you need to clarify the hair for several tones, it is quite possible to do only by applying oxide. 6% concentration for this.
How often can the procedure?
It should be immediately noted that it is impossible to conduct a discoloration procedure again immediately after the previous procedure.
If the first time failed to achieve the necessary shade, the following procedure should be made at least with a break through one or two weeks.
Sometimes hair discoloration procedure is carried out only in order to get rid of an unwanted shade after unsuccessful painting. In this case, you also need to wait at least a half-month after the first procedure if you want to completely “wash” the previous color.
When carrying out a simple and “home” procedure for clarifying lemon juice, in which you only need to mix lemon juice and water in equal proportions, and later put it on the hair, you should not worry about the frequency.
The next such bleaching procedure can be made after half an hour after the last.
The technology of applying the composition on hair as a whole is not difficult, but requires care and accuracy, and sometimes speed. Before the procedure, you need to prepare tools in advance: cotton swabs, brush for applying paste and protective gloves.
The instruction includes the following steps:
- Since discoloration compositions can cause chemical burns, it is necessary to protect the skin as much as possible. Clothes will also require protection – for this it will be enough to cover the shoulders, and sometimes the neck, a dense towel. Skin around hair growth line, and especially forehead and whiskey need to lubricate with increased fatty cream.
- Now you can proceed to breeding the mixture. Mix all the ingredients must be quickly and in the correct proportions, as such compositions can permeately lose their properties or even decompose.
- Locks are carefully combed and divided into strands. It is recommended not to wash your head before the procedure for a few days so that there is natural protection for them.
- The main point is to apply. If the hair was not previously discolored, then in this case the composition is not applied to the roots. The optimal distance from the roots to the “line” of the mixture – 3-5 centimeters. Pasta is carefully applied to each strand and evenly distributed over the entire length.
- After you have completed applying to the bulk of hair, you need to apply the mixture and on the gun hair.
- Hair care thoroughly and collect. Leave for 10 minutes.
- This step needs to do those who are no longer the first time. It is necessary to apply the mixture and on the roots of the curls. Leave another 20 minutes.
- PRONORY STAGE – Washing the mixture with hair. Do it best slightly warm water. After you need to wash the hair with a solution of lemon and vinegar juice (9%).
- Final step – it is necessary to get rid of moisture with a terry towel and combing strands.
Sometimes hair tinting is added to the procedure – To give a more natural or desired shade.
Professionals recommend to apply a mixture Starting from locks on the back of the head and gradually move towards strands on top and temples. It is also worth considering that for each composition, exposure time is different.
This is especially true of ready-made mixtures from professional product manufacturers.
If you need to re-discoloring the hair on time, less than two weeks are recommended to apply after the first procedure for the paint of soft action without an ammonia content. This will reduce the subsequent effects of the clarifier. It is best to stop your choice on honey or golden shades. Also used dyes with violet pigment. As a rule, with such a situation, the owners of dark hair are facing, for which the transformation, for example, in the “platinum blond”, from the first procedure is very difficult.
Hair lightening can be even more problematic if the chapels have previously painted with resistant paints of dark color. Sometimes in such cases after the disclightening procedure, hair can become red, pink or acquired a pronounced green shade. The best option will toned such hair, and after two weeks to make the grade procedure again.
So that the hair simply did not fall off, especially after a repeated procedure, It is necessary to take careful daily care within a month after the last procedure. We will talk about this below.
If the hair falls out after discoloration, then it is necessary to take more seriously to subsequent care. To do this, you need to apply special masks, which include castor and burdensome oil. We can use coconut oil.
It is necessary to mix all ingredients in an equal proportion and warm on the water bath, and after rubbing the hair roots. Then the hair is covered with the package and keep warm (in the towel) a few hours (from two and to whole night). Such a mask is easily washed off with shampoo and water. Usually hair loss is typical for initially broken, dry and strongly damaged chapelurs.
In this section, let’s talk about the overall care for any hair that needs to be carried out after this procedure. If for hair that has not been exposed to any formulations is optical, but still desirable, then for hair undergoing the grade procedure, it is simply necessary. Main Care – Regular Application Masks and Balm. It is also necessary to acquire sulfate shampoos.
Positive reviews received a homemade mask of olive oil, yolk, honey and brandy. All ingredients need to be mixed in the amount of 1 tablespoon and one thing (for yolk).
Such a mask need to “keep warm” on my head a couple of hours, and after rinse with non-rigany water.
Try to maximally reduce the influence of various thermal exposure. Best wash your head with soft water, and not from under the tap. For this, it will be enough to boil it. Now on sale there are special filters for water, softening water with chlorine.
In conclusion, it is worth saying that the demand for hair discoloration procedure is growing every year. In addition, there is no, perhaps, not a single stylist of modernity, which will not advise slightly clarify the hair of every representative of the beautiful floor.
Hair discoloration is a very delicate and laborious process. The video below shows a technique, which will help evenly discolor the roots, who have grown more than 2 cm. It is necessary to know how if the clarifying mixture is applied immediately to the entire processed zone, then in the root area (1-1.5 cm), the curls will clarify stronger, and the white band will appear, which will subsequently create problems.