Among the huge number of dyes, famous for humanity from time immemorial, the special place is occupied by Henna – a natural product with many obvious advantages. The described means attaches a hair attractive attention to the shade and makes it healthier, which confirm both experienced specialists and ordinary consumers. Paint the hair henna at home is easy: it is enough to know the basic rules for holding this procedure, which will be described further.
What it is?
The painted paint is a powdered product that is the result of drying the Lavsonian leaves of non-co-shrub spread in North Africa and the countries of the East. The use of henna to change the hair tone allows you to get a lot of spectacular shades – from golden-honey to dark chocolate. Achieving such results contributes to the use of various additives of plant origin, the most demanded of which are bass, ginger, coffee and carnation.
Separate attention deserves several varieties of the described dye.
- Iranian. Such a henna is considered to be the best price value ratio, therefore, it takes the greatest popularity. If this dye is used without additives, it gives the champper only one color – saturated redhead. Especially the Iranian henna is useful for weak hair, because it contributes to the accelerated restoration of their damaged structure.
- Indian. The paint in question boasts 5 colors – dark chocolate, chestnut, burgundi, mahogany and golden. Like other types of henna, it is often used in combination with other components of plant origin, which significantly expands the palette of the shades obtained with its help.
- Sudanese. This product is especially popular in Africa and Saudi Arabia. Its use is justified in situations when you need to get a saturated copper shade of hair, characterized by maximum resistance.
As for colorless henna, it is produced from lavsonian stems, so its composition does not provide for painting pigment. This product is not used to change the color of the hair, but to strengthen its health – increase the elasticity, getting rid of dandruff, accelerate the growth and normalization of the functioning of the sebaceous glands. Decent mention and other types of henna, for example, pink, purple or black.
Such tools are obtained by artificially, so they need to be used to use, paying special attention to the study of the composition on the package.
Advantages and disadvantages
Practice shows that the positive qualities of the drug under consideration are much more than negative. If you select the main advantage of the presented oriental paint, then this is naturalness, thanks to which you can not worry about the health of the transformed chapelurs. Another obvious plus of henna is ease of use that allows you to paint the hair yourself without resorting to the services of a profile specialist.
The remaining advantages of the described product include the following:
- Positive impact on hair bulbs+
- Effective response to dandruff (regardless of the causes provoked its development)+
- Restoration of the lap after twigs made using aggressive chemicals (even in cases where severe damage occurs)+
- Return of shine lost by hair+
- Simplification of laying of the chapels, which becomes more “obedient”+
- noticeable hair strengthening that minimizes the likelihood of their loss+
- Effective brake protection from aggressive exposure to direct sunlight+
- Moderate cost (in comparison with high-quality synthetic dyes)+
- The impressive naturalness of the shade attached to the hair (to achieve such a result with the help of chemicals is not possible).
In addition, Henna contributes to the accelerated getting rid of parasites (first of all, lice) and many diseases of the scalp. Hypoallergenia deserves attention, due to the natural origin of the described product and the absence of ammonia in its composition. It is possible to use a cold for hair coloring, even during pregnancy and lactation, as well as in the presence of any chronic pathologies.
The list of shortcomings of the presented means looks like this:
- Invulsion of paint that does not allow the girl to quickly change its own image, which is explained by the penetration of henna under the hair scales, with their subsequent “sealing” with a thin film + get rid of paint with special masks (both in the cabin and at home), but the solution of this task will require Certain Time+
- Comparatively low efficiency of gray hair staining + if there are too many such, the use of the described means will have to refuse+
- Over frequent use of henna leads to gradual thinning of hair, which negatively affects their health and appearance+
- Staining the hair with the use of the product under consideration can not be called quickly + such a procedure takes away halfway, or even three times more time than synthetic means, and is quite laborious.
Another feature that cannot be attributed to the advantages of henna is the impossibility of its use with a chapel painted by chemical composition. Ignoring this circumstance can lead to an unpredictable visual result, therefore it is urgent not recommended by the overwhelming majority of specialists. Apply a chemical agent for the hair previously painted by henna will also fail – by virtue of the reason mentioned above.
In addition, the girl will have to temporarily abandon lamination and a chemical curling (in such situations their effectiveness is significantly reduced).
How often can you paint hair?
Many fair sex representatives believe that henna can be used without any restrictions. Experts consider this opinion erroneous and noted that too frequent use of Henna leads to a collapse of the coloring agent in the structure of the hair. The regular result of this becomes the following troubles:
- Bonding and scabing+
- Increased weight strands+
- Gradual sweating of the chapelurs+
- Increase dryness and hair rigidity.
To avoid this, you need to adhere to the optimal frequency of staining – 1 time in 2 months. This value is sufficient to maintain an attractive appearance of the chapels, which is explained by the excellent resistance of the Eastern Product described. As for the correction involving the tinted roots, it can be carried out without restrictions.
Before proceeding with staining henna chapelurs at home, Attention should be paid to the preparation of the inventory and the materials necessary to solve the task, namely:
- Disposable gloves and cape, protecting skin and clothing items from pollution+
- Cap for the soul (if it is not, the usual polyethylene film is suitable)+
- Comb, which is necessary for the rapid and convenient formation of strands+
- Clamps (as an alternative, you can use clips, referred to as “crabs”)+
- paint brush+
- High fat or Vaseline cream+
- Dye stirring tool (wand or spoon)+
- Old Towel+
- Tableware for the preparation of composition (the most suitable material – glass, as ceramic or plastic products have a tendency to staining).
Special attention should be paid to the expiration date of interest: If Henna is overdue, it is necessary to refuse. It is also desirable not to buy too cheap paint, which is explained by the high probability of acquiring a base product.
In order to determine the shade that Hena will give the chapelur, It is necessary to carry out an easy experiment, painting this tool 1-2 thin strands. If the resulting result is completely satisfied, you can begin to carry out a full procedure, and if not – resort to changing the composition used using additives, which will be described a little later.
As for the washing of the head, it provides for such two possible options as:
- Immediately before hair coloring – relevant for those who use henna for medicinal purposes+
- 2-3 days before the planned procedure – this solution is suitable in the overwhelming majority.
As mentioned earlier, the henna hair coloring procedure does not differ in difficulty, so it can be successfully held at home. To perform it correctly, you must follow the following procedures:
- Prepare composition, bay the right amount of henna hot water (but not boiling water) – short hair staining involves the use of 100 g of dry dye, medium – 150-200 g, long – 250-300 g, very long – 400-500 g + breed excess paint It is irrational, since it can only be used in a freshly prepared form + the consistency of the product used must resemble a cleaner or thick sour cream, which avoids its runoff after applying+
- When it is necessary to transform dry hair, the cooked tool is desirable to supplement 15 ml of cream or several drops of unrefined vegetable oil+
- It is necessary to prepare a water bath that prevents the cooler of the Henna (the latter must be applied to the lap well warmed)+
- For staining of thin hair rationally use the composition in which the water is replaced with kefir + before proceeding to the breeding of the henna, the milk product is needed to warm well+
- To put on gloves and cape, after which lubricate the hair growth line with a high fat cream, and it is also desirable to apply oil on the scalp – in order to avoid the appearance of traces from the staining+
- Separate the hair to the part (top, side, rear), form from each of the right strands of the appropriate thickness and paint them one by the other from the roots to the tips + to start the described procedure should be with a nape, paying special attention to the processing of seats on each of the transformation sections+
- It is necessary to distribute paint through hair quickly and thoroughly, hardening the treated henna strands and without a delay passing to the next + at the end of the composition of the composition it is necessary to massate the hair and combing it using the crest+
- To put on the head on the head for a shower or plastic film and cover it with a towel + to achieve a light effect, you need to wait about half an hour, while the full painting provides a significantly greater time interval – 60, 90 and even 120 minutes+
- The next step is to wash the head of warm water + from the application of the shampoo, it is desirable to refuse, but in some cases it will not be fully made without the help of a synthetic tool+
- If necessary, the lamp is additionally processed by air conditioning + in completion it remains to dry the hair – a hairdryer or natural way.
Important! As a rule, the least time of the staining of the champs henna spend blondes – from 20 to 30 minutes. As for the owners of dark hair, then for them this value is three times.
Obtaining the desired shade
If the color of the acquired dye does not fully comply with the preferences of the girl, it can be changed to a more suitable, Using additional ingredients, namely:
- rich red – Add about 20 g of grated ginger to the prepared composition+
- copper – Mix the HUNU with 5 g of turmeric and the same quantity of cinnamon + the following action – breeding the obtained combination of tightly brewed black tea+
- Golden-honey – Add to paint 1 st. L. liquid honey and 5 g ground carnations+
- Black cherry – Mix the HUNU with a strong infusion of Sudanese roses (carcade).
Separate attention deserves a saturated chocolate color, which is well-deserved with beauty and style amateurs. To prepare a composition that allows you to paint the hair in this hue, you must perform the following steps:
- Finely grate 2 pieces of tile henna (or take a comparable amount of powder dye)+
- Raw 50 g of ground coffee in 150 ml of water and give it to be broken, not giving temperatures to fall below + 40 ° C+
- Mix both ingredient thoroughly+
- dilute the prepared composition of hot water if he was too thick+
- warm the mixture on the bath and start painting.
Another popular solution to get a spectacular milky chocolate shade of the chapels, is the addition of bass – a grayish-green powder obtained from the leaf of indigo and mixed with henna in proportion 1: 1. Before proceeding with staining, you need to brew strong coffee or black tea used to breed the prepared combination. To get a more rich shade, it suffices to change the ratio of the main ingredients in favor of the bass.
No less effective way that makes a bellucker saturated brown – the use of henna and ground cinnamon. To solve the problem under consideration, it is sufficient to mix both of the specified components in equal amounts.
Depending on the specifics of the hair, determined by their structure and some other features, Henna can stay from a few weeks to 3 months. In order for the color to be maintained as long as possible, the following recommendations must be taken into account:
- During the first 2-3 days from the moment of completion of the staining, it is desirable not to wash the head using shampoo and Balzam + this is due to the fact that during this time the pigment continues to manifest+
- Upon completion of the hair staining procedure, it is possible to rinse the maternity to the chalfé or rosehip, 1 h. L. which is divorced in 1 l of cold water (if there is no herbs, the same amount of table vinegar is suitable)+
- Regularly use a shampoo that promotes color preservation + a mandatory condition – the absence of silicone and components from dandruff as part of the applied tool+
- Minimize bathing in chlorinated water and exposure to hair of direct sunlight.
Important! In addition, professionals advise special sample shampoos, which include Henna.
If the girl wants to get rid of the described dye, it can use two methods of solving this task.
- The first implies the use of 70% alcohol, applied to the hair and left for 5-10 minutes, followed by trees with vegetables with vegetable oil. Keep such a mask under polyethylene for half an hour, after which it is thoroughly washed with soft shampoo. To achieve the desired result, after 2-3 days the procedure described repeat.
- The second option provides for multiple hair rinsing With the use of vinegar and economic soap, as well as the use of masks based on kefir and yeast.
Henna is a real find for all representatives of the fine sex, preferring natural paints synthetic. Following the simple rules for the use of this product, you can achieve an excellent visual result, as a magnet attracting the attention of others.
About how to paint hair henna at home, look in the following video.