Choosing paint for dyeing hair, many prefer natural dyes, for example, hen. To obtain the coloring powder, the plant is used by Lovesonia, the upper sheets of which are taken for mehendi, and from the lower, natural hair paint makes. Women, painting hanna hair, know how difficult it is to get rid of stains on the body after painting, if you do not wash them off right away.
Features of the dye
Henna is used for staining and strengthening hair a long time ago. Powder from the plant apply:
- for staining hair+
- When painting the body.
Many prefer to use hair hnu, as this paint contains natural ingredients. In its composition there may be other additives that attach various colors of paint.
The most resistant is the Henna of a natural red shade. This color will stay on the hair for a long time and do not wash off. In stores for sale several types of henna. To obtain the maximum effect, it is worth choosing a more expensive product, for example, Indian henna. Such paint perfectly paints seeds, while it gives shine hair, makes them more obedient and elastic.
Finding on the skin during hair coloring, it’s hard to get rid of dark spots. Before proceeding with Hnna, one-time gloves should be put on, open the bag with a powder and dilute it with warm water in the specified proportions. By consistency, the dye must resemble sour cream. If making powder is too liquid, when applied with paint on the hair, it can flow, which will lead to skin contamination.
Painting hair, you should take care of special clothes in advance. When applying the mass on strands, it is possible not only on the body, but also on clothes.
After washing the paint, hair should be well wash and dried with a towel. To do this, it is better to choose it in advance, considering that after the use of persistent stains from Henna will remain.
Although the staining of the henna and has certain disadvantages, for example, pollution of the skin or clothing, the benefits of paint after its use is undoubted.
This powder is ideal for the owners of oily hair, while driving them slightly, giving the curls of radiance and volume. In addition, strands begin to get less dirty.
Will bring the benefit of staining and owners of thin strands, filling the scales and making hair thicker, while drinking strands and strengthening the roots.
In addition, the henna is used not only for hair coloring, but also for body painting. When applying Mehendi, you can admire the beautiful pattern within 2-3 weeks. Unfortunately, with time, paint is erased or washed off under external influence, and the drawing becomes less attractive. If there is no possibility or desire to make the drawing correction, you can try to wash off the remnants of the pattern from the skin.
The benefits of the use of natural dye for the skin and for hair is large, so it is important to know how to quickly remove the stains after the masses are applied. Stains from henna wash very difficult. In order to erase them completely, use different ways. If you do not wash off the paint from the skin, it will stay on it a few more days, which is quite uncomfortable.
How to display?
Finding on the skin after cutting hair or with applying Mehendi, Henna gets on the skin. Therefore, it is worth finding out in advance how to rain the stains from the hands at home.
- If the henna painted the skin, it is possible to quickly delete it using Warm water. To do this, you need to moisten a piece of cotton sponge and lose polluted. In the event that it was not possible to wash off the spot, it is necessary to take a little economic soap and lay the skin, then wash off with water. This method will be effective only if the paint has not entered into the skin.
- Get rid of pollution will help Hot bath. Under the influence of hot water, the skin sprinkles, which will lead to laundering spots. This method is more suitable for getting rid of mehendi on ankles, wrist and t. D.
- Withdraw unsuccessful or boring mehendi using Scruba. In its composition, it has special abrasive particles, thanks to which it will be easy to remove skin pattern. To do this, apply a small amount of means on moisturized skin and massage.
- You can bring it from the skin with the help of anyone vegetable oil. To carry out this procedure, you should apply a small amount of warm oil on the fan of the skin and hide it with a polyethylene bag. After 25-30 minutes, the package is cleaned and washed with skin using a children’s or economic soap.
- Remove spots from the skin during the staining of the henna can be using Alcohol Lotion. To do this, they impregnate cotton swab and rub polluted plot.
- Replace lotion can also be replaced Vodka. At the same time, it is important not to rub the skin. After use the tool it is important to carefully wash the skin with soap and apply nutrient cream.
- To bring stains after using Henna, take Lemon juice with soda. For this, the components are mixed in equal proportions and apply to the skin when the mixture will start bubble. 15 minutes you need to wash the skin well, then apply to the scrub site and massate the skin, after which we wash off with water. For the lack of lemon, it is possible to use citric acid, which is diluted with a small amount of water.
- Well wash off paint Mix of olive oil with cognac in equal proportions. Apply a mass on the body for 1-1.5 hours, then washed off with warm soapy water.
- For many years, the most popular way to get rid of such pollution was considered dentifrice. To do this, you only need to omit a wet toothbrush in the dental powder and rub it selected. To achieve the desired result, the procedure is repeated several times.
- Get rid of spots using ash from cigarette. To do this, you need to take a sponge, moisten it and omit into the ashes. Moisturized tampon should rub the spot until it disappears.
Using such folk methods, you can get rid of stains after staining the skin of henna. But launder large contaminated areas of the skin, for example, after Mehendi, it will not always be possible to apply them. To finally get rid of the marks of a natural dye, it is worth seeking help to professional masters of the tattoo salons and t. D.
To remove stains from natural dyes with special means it is important to wear a mask on face while working.
You can get rid of pollution.
- With the help of special washes that are suitable for removing traces from natural dyes. Such washes can be different in price, but it can be well cleaned not only spots from henna, but also other contaminants that are on any surfaces.
- 10% ammonia solution is used to remove. With it, you can get rid of even the solar spots. Need a solution to moisten a cotton swab and treat them skin.
- Using color corrector, you can also get rid of fresh and old spots. The means in the composition has fruit acids, thanks to which the stain can be easily removed and not harvested with the skin.
Apply such methods is better under the supervision of specialists or observing all the recommendations received from them.
How to prevent skin entering?
In the event that the spot was not detected immediately, it was quite difficult to launder it after some time, so it’s better in advance take care of the prevention of their appearance.
- Starting to staining strands, you need to apply any cream to the border between the skin and hair. It is better to choose fat cream and apply it with a thick layer. Thanks to this, skin covers will be reliably protected from paints from entering it.
- Instead of a fat cream, you can take a bee wax that is preheaving.
- To remove stains from henna It is worth taking a warm bath with sea salt. Thanks to the salt bath, there is a significant lightening of the drawing, and in a small number of pollution and complete disappearance.
- To quickly remove stains from such a popular dye, use hydrogen peroxide. To do this, you need to moisten the peroxide cotton swab and losing a polluted skin.
Starting to independently staining the hair of henna, it is important to understand that it is difficult to apply paint on the hair, not staining the skin. Often, in the process of work, its pollution occurs, while often spots are on the neck, forehead or ears, which looks not aesthetic.
It is advisable to conduct such a procedure on weekends to be able to adjust the result.
The first coloring of hair or eyebrows should be held in a professional salon, there the master will be able to give the necessary recommendations. It is important to know which consistency should be paint, how much to keep the hat on the hair, how to wash off the paint from the curls. Master will tell me what means to use after washing off the dye. In order to improve the hair structure, after washing out the mixture, it is worth applying a nutrient mask or coconut oil. Holding natural hen on hair is a long time, taking into account the condition of the hair.
When applying a cream to the root areas, it is important to take not just a nutritional cream that quickly absorbed into the skin with the dye, but the most fat that is applied with a thick layer, without regretting it. He will protect the skin from the appearance of spots. Wash off hair, this cream will also wash off. It is important to process them the neck and ears, since these places are most susceptible to pollution in the process.
In the event that the stains are removed from the face, it is better to choose a lotion or oil tool for this, in this case the eyes will be protected from lemon acid and other means of incurring irritation and inflammation.
It is necessary to take care of special clothes and a towel in advance, because in the process of staining they remain spots from henna.
Cleaning the skin from stains, do not choose tools that can be dangerous to the skin. These include acetone, gasoline, washing powder or cleaning powder. Although such funds can remove pollution, they cause chemical burns, may result in skin injury. After such treatment, the skin can inflame, itching, peeling.
In the case when the stains fail to erase immediately, you can choose a different cleaning option, but it’s better not to apply a new tool, but wait at least a few hours.
If the procedure is carried out with a drawing of a drawing or contaminants from the henna, you need to apply nutrient cream on the skin.
Observing all the recommendations, you can not worry that spots will remain on the skin after applying.
On how to wash off a hu from the skin, see the following video: