Ombre type painting – one of your favorite and current species for very young girls and mature ladies. This technique allows you to refresh the image, make intriguing effects. This method is appropriate for all types of haircuts of different hair length – from short and medium to maximum. Optimal for strands is considered to be Ombre on dark hair with a square or any other haircut. The strands painted in this way do not need a constant update, the roots are very gentle – they leave in kind.
This method allows you to make fresh notes into the image without resorting to the fundamental methods. However, it is worth noting that the best staining works in the complex with a properly selected haircut. A similar tandem is able to adjust the oval, hide the shortcomings, emphasize the favorable traits. In addition, it is important to take into account that there are different Ombre techniques, and it is important to choose the most suitable based on the type of face.
Karea – the most popular variety of women’s haircuts is ideal for gradient staining types.
Advantages and disadvantages
As in any procedure, which is associated with dyes, Ombre has pros and cons. Among the advantages can be noted as follows:
- Gradient methods of dyeing and renting with elongation – hits of the last seasons, so if you want to be in the trend, these options will emphasize the relevance of the image+
- Features of ombrie make it possible for a long time not to contact the master, the intervals between correction can be quite large+
- If you combine the shades to combine correctly for transitions, you can significantly improve your appearance, pull out a round face or round down sharp oval, emphasize your eyes, distract from flaws+
- The versatility of this method allows it to be used in almost any age category and with any color of strands+
- Spectator increase in the number of curls, giving volume and lug.
It is impossible not to say about the disadvantages:
- Lightening the lower part of the strand leads to their thinning+
- Requires the use of care specialized+
- The duration of the procedure, at least three hours+
- The inability to draw painting on their own, moreover, the complexity of technology requires a high level of skill+
- If you often wash your head, pigment will quickly wash+
- high price.
Ombre in combination with a kara allows you to use a huge number of tones and colors, we can say that the number of options is equal to infinity. Regardless of the type of kare, elongated, shortened, with bangs or without, you can choose the appropriate option. However, it is necessary to know and take into account some rules:
- The original shade of the roots can not be darker less than three tones, otherwise the result will be inexpressive, the technique itself will not reveal itself in all the variety of efficiency+
- The roots should not be lighter, so that the impressions of the baldness did not happen, it often happens if the source hair is dark blond+
- If you prefer catchy, bright tones, it is better to choose the painting horizontally+
- In the case when the goal is the natural composition, choose close by the range of colors+
- Dark hair looks perfectly with a variety of shades from acid to natural, from the most darkened to bright+
- In the situation with Kare, it is better to choose a color tone, close to the color, since both of them are in contact with the face+
- The ideal choice for dark strands will be shades of milk chocolate, sea wave, golden and ash blond, marsh and green, blue ash+
- Red, gray, gray and ash, color, red, purple and pink ombré perfectly gets along in tandem with a pitch on dark hair.
Consider various types of ombre, possible with a haircut.
- Classical. Here everything is simple – the combination of two shades is based on, one of which is natural. More organically classic ombrie looks in close to natural gammes with burnout effect.
- Two-tonal creative. Ideal for rental and creative natur. The tips of strands look burning and catchy. As a rule, for this choose the following colors: honey, red, red, orange, gold, copper.
- Multitone vertical. From two-tone it is distinguished by multistage of gradient of shades and using transitional tones. This is a real smooth transition – a gradient in which a rich color palette is used. Blue-black, pearl beige, dark chocolate, golden wheat and others.
- Multitone Creative. Here the latitude of the palette used is even more and more diverse. It all depends on the age category, lifestyle, status and taste. Blue roots, leaving in a violet in the middle and raspberries at the ends – luxurious catchy staining. It is important not to overdo it here and observe the sense of measure, as well as competently pick up shades.
- Monochrom. This is black and white staining, laconic, discreet, but luxurious. Such omber in the trend is no longer one season, it includes a combination of platinum and black. Monochrome is good both in a smooth gradient and with clear boundaries. Permissible to paint separate strands at the ends. Perfectly combined with elongated kara and oblique bangs.
Nuances of staining
There are different options for the procedure, depending on the cutting model.
Kare, bangs and ombre
It is very important to take into account the style of bangs. its shape and length before selecting the coloring technique. The starting points must be the following factors:
- Bang diagonally It looks harmonious if her style of staining corresponds to the rest of the strands, so it can be left in native state, provided that the use of pigment begins below its line+
- Asymmetric bangs a short type is better to leave the original form, or to script separate parts of the strands+
- Extra Long Bang Straight Allows you to show fantasy, both above-mentioned options are suitable for it, and you can also try to paint two strands near the border with the bulk of hair.
Bob Care and Gradient
This haircut belongs to stepped species with graduation, strands with proper laying lie lush and dense. Ombre in this situation can still add volume and dispose of difficulties related to the cost of laying time. The roots seem raised, the raised tips are more dry, which makes the overall impression of the hairstyle very expressive. We can say that Bob-kara and gradient staining are created for each other, emphasizing the beauty and elegance of both techniques.
An extended version of Karea
Here in favor of the coloring technician says hair length, allowing to make much more. There are two main options for the elongation:
- Coloring strands at the face without placement on the main mass+
- coloring of curls from the face, the ends of strands and some external zones.
Ash messenger on dark square
Separately, it is worth saying about the ash gradient, since with dark strands and haircut, it is combined great. In addition, it is a hit of the current year, which promises to be incredibly popular and in the following. Strands do not seem gray, if you rightly choose the tone according to the color. Ash messenger refreshing the face, but, unfortunately, emphasizes all the flaws of the skin, so if there are problems in this area, it is better to refuse such a shade.
Brunettes with kara will suit various variations of ashes.
- White ash. More suitable for extended types of haircuts. Black roots in the middle of strands turn into ashes, and the tips are painted in the color of the snow. This is an incredibly beautiful and very difficult view that only a good master. Black strands are very difficult to decay, and there should be no drop of yellowness.
- Deep gray. An ideal solution for holders of the Kare of the Color of the Voronov Wing. Smooth transition from black to gray ends can be diversified by intersions of barely caught blue or lilac.
- Blonde ash. This option is often performed by the previous ones, since less complicated performed. Ruso-ash ends are perfectly combined with dark top. Here the most important is the blurring of the gradient, a smooth transition.
How to make Ombre on a dark square, look in the following video.