Single staining has sunk in the fly and now at the peak of its popularity is complex, but rich in the colors of the hair coloring. One of these relatively simple, but at the same time popular technician is Ombre. It is worth noting the fact that few people today are solved on long or too short haircuts – only medium length remains relevant. It is about the use of the technique of Ombre on them and about other subtleties of this topic we will talk in this article.
Ombre is a special hair painting technique at which several colors are used (from dark to light), forming a gradient. The main task of the master performing Ombre, – Create 3D Effect on Hair.
In general, such painting can be used for any hair, but application can be quite problematic for short curls. An ideal for Ombre is the average hair length (just below shoulders).
When choosing a color of ombre, it is necessary to take into account the hair structure. For example, For very curly You can make a sharp transition. So curls will look brighter and will be emphasized. Professionals are noticed that it is from curly curls that any paint comes down faster. And here on straight hair Color transition must only be done gradually and use the whole palette of shades of one color.
Interesting fact: Ombre painting was first represented by French designers on the podium in 2011, but only 2 years later, such a technique found his worshi popularity. Translated by “Ombre” from the same French as “darkened”.
Advantages and disadvantages
Ombre has many advantages.
- May seem incredible but such Staining technique does not harm hair. When fulfilling my ombre does not damage the roots of the hair, which allows the hair to look healthy.
- Almost every mistre It has a property to face His owner.
- Goes all French representatives.
- Improves complexion: makes skin lighter. And in general, gives the facial features and the image of “airiness”.
- You can wear for a long time. As it is processed only by the ends of the hair, even the discrimination can do without correction.
- Ombre can be made on natural hair and painted. Exceptions make up hair painted by henna or bass.
- Visually can improve Condition of rare, thin hair with seques.
- Ombre able to visually make face a little already, Especially it will go girls with a round oval of the face.
- Suitable for all hair types: straight, curly, curly, liquid, thick.
- Able to “refer” bright colours. In this regard, an ash-ash-ombre was mediated, which can be given any shade: from blue to pink.
No matter how much the technique of execution of Ombre is improved, it still has a number of flaws.
- Difficulties With the search for a good master. Make yourself a beautiful omberass yourself quite difficult, and after the work of a good wizard you will be really surprised. Despite the large number of colors and regularly conducting trainings and other courses, really good masters, what is called, “to recalculate” by fingers “.
- High probability that hair can find yellow. A particularly relevant problem is it for natural brunettes and brown.
- Non-easy care After the procedure.
- Not suitable strongly burned after applying other locations. Such a chapel after the next clarification can lose the tips – they simply fall off.
- Cannot do Ombre on hair painted before this henna or bass. After the procedure for lightening the pigment from such hair may not light completely. As a result, it may turn out pinkish or greenish strands. Continue the clarification in such cases it is impossible, since the hair can completely burn. The only option for such curls becomes ombre with dark shades. Later, the paint will be washed away, and it will be necessary to be regularly toned in order not to stick the same pink or green color.
- Undesirable Make Ombre using bright colors for girls with increased fatty scalp. Such painting can focus on the sebaceous roots.
Summarizing everything above, we can say that the advantages of Ombre more than flaws. Only departure after the procedure and the work of a good master.
During its existence, the ombright “covered” by many species. Immediately worth noting classical View of Ombre. It comes to a gradual transition from dark roots to light tips.
Another view – extravagant. His feature is a sharp transition to bright color. Another distinguishing feature – the use of contrasting natural hair shades and colors. This also includes all bright colors, such as Blue, Pink, Red, Green. Sometimes it may look unnatural in contrast to the first option.
Another kind of complex, but beautiful staining – Multidimensional Ombre. Its main feature is the effect of “Pereliva”. Hair in such a technique can be blocked by several colors. Light curl may darken, and to finish the bright tint to the tips. The chanda choice rule remains, as with any complex staining, the same: You need to choose either several warm shades, or a few cold.
Hair painted in such a technique looks alive, and Ombrie itself – the most natural and almost imperceptible. Only in this process is not used foil, while in all other it is necessary.
The following appearance entered into fashion only this year – “Cherepakhov” Ombre. The masters themselves characterize it as a “multidimensional gradient” and conduct an analogy with a turtle sheath, which combines many different overflowing shades and a kind of color manifold. With such staining, up to 10 different colors can be used.
Best of all this technique looks on blond hair. The transition to brighter hair occurs also gradually, but several shades are mixed closer to the tips.
Another interesting option – armored Ombre. Creates the effect of the resulting roots. Most often in it are resorted by the owner of dark hair: brown and brunettes. It’s just the way to become girls with dark hair blondes, while not looking at cheap.
By the number of shades used, you can also divide into several types.
- Degrad, which is different in another “Stretching color”. Here are only three shades. There is a gradual transition from dark roots to light tips. Created effect of burnt hair.
- Shatuch. Such staining has a clear border of the transition to another color. This technique uses only two shades.
- Shadow machinery. It is not easy staining. Despite the fact that only two main colors are used, other colors are added to them. As a result, it turns out overflowing the variety of various shades.
- Inverse Ombre. With this staining of the roots of the hair are made light, and to the tips of the hair goes to a darker color. Is a rather eccentric painting that is not all.
Immediately it is worth noting that in most cases it is worth a preference Cold Tides. They look a little more beautiful than warm. Most popular and universal option for dark brown hair is a smooth transition to brown or caramel.
By the way, the advantage of chocolate hair is the fact that they will be perfectly looking at the Multitone Ombre. It is a combination of a plurality of bright colors, such as blue, pink, burgundy, sea. And all this will be harmoniously combined.
For owner Rugs Locks It is best to stop your choice on Ombre Colors “Blond”. The same is best done and girls with milled hair. Toned melted strands make the transition even more smooth.
Little Note: If you strands from the face with light almost with the roots, it will improve the image as a whole. Such curls give the effect of a “light” person and can even adjust the wrong form.
For brunette But with dark skin, it is best to choose gold or even red shades for ombre. Brownames You can choose bright, but cold shades of the blonde in the technique of armored ombrid. This technique is able to radically change the image with dark hair on light without strong damage to the image and the image in general.
Ombre on thin hair you can “shift down”. Simply put, make bright only tips. This option will save your hair from additional damage.
Some Masters-Colorists claim that the color of Ombre must be combined with the color of the eyes. This theory makes sense only if the hair color and the girl’s eye differ from each other. But before making such staining, it is worth consulted with your master individually.
The best haircut for Ombre is cascade. It is he who will fully reveal all the diversity of shades. Wavy curls will complement the image. Strongly climbing hair of dark color perfectly fit bright shades with a sharp transition.
In addition to loose hair, my ombre can be worn and with such a hairstyle as braid. It will seem to “overflow” by many shades.
If you still could not decide on color and do not know what you will be more suitable: warm shades or cold, then the next stylists and hairdressers are recommended The method of determining suitable shades for its coloring:
- Take the silver foil and gold, attach each separately to your face+
- If against the background of silver foil, the skin became a little lighter, and the eyes are brighter, then cold shades are suitable, and if on the contrary, then warm.
The basis of the work of each master is the usual Ombre technique with clarification, withstanding in foil and subsequent paint. But you can highlight a few more painting techniques. The procedure that can be easily made with your own hands at home and which is at the same time the simplest, – Classic Ombre. It is characterized by a sharp transition. In addition, it is possible to do with the use of only one color.
- Before starting the process is preferably don’t wash your head three days. So the hair will be protected before the painting natural barrier. Another important point: the procedure is best done on straight hair. So you can control the process of applying.
- Divide hair the sample on two identical parts, and they, in turn, also divide in half.
- Secure Color Rubber Transition Line.
- Apply from the planted line paint to the tips of the hair. Make it best with paint brush.
- Remove the rubber bands.
- Come on the hair Several times the calculation. It is done in order to evenly distribute paint through the hair and make a smooth transition.
- Hold the paint on hair 10 minutes. Depending on how bright shade you want, as much as it is worth leaving the paint on the hair. It is important not to overdo it – the maximum exposure time is 30 minutes. Otherwise she can damage the hair.
- Wash your head and put a special balm.
If you are the owner of dark hair, then before applying paint (toning) will need to make an important preparatory procedure – Lightening.
- Prepare clarifier. To do this, it is necessary in equal proportions to mix powder and oxidizing agent.
- Withstand clarifier on hair a certain time. At home is optional to use foil. It can be applied only when lightening the curls near the face. About exposure time you need to read in the instructions.
- Wash the composition. The rest of the process is to paint your hair.
We only consider the simplified technique of Ombre. But if you want a high-quality and complicated painting, then you should turn to a good master.
- A good result as a leaving after the ombrov procedure has shown Hair oils in capsules. They are applied to the tips of the hair immediately after washing the head or in the drying process. Thanks to these oils, you will not only give them moisturizing and upset tips, but also notice that soon after regular use, the hair has become less confused and found silkiness.
- Help improve the condition of the hair and make them less dry Various sprays.
- Of course, it is obligatory Use Shampoo with Purple Pigment. He fights the yellow, which later appears on the hair.
- For those who want to keep hair color, you need to regularly visit the masters For toning procedure.
- To keep hair health after clarification, it is recommended to minimize the thermal impact, that is, as much as possible or at all Do not use the iron, hairdryer, fluff, thermal car.
- Of course, you need to use regenerating masks and balm.
- To strands not burned in the sun, you need to use funds with UV protection.
In general, the main thing in the care of paints – regularity.
Almost a classic for the technique of Ombre was a haircut Bob with lengthening. Especially profitable, as opposed to honey or walnut shade on the tips, the ash ends will look.
For those who always wanted an unusual and bright image, but did not decrease, there is a way out – Color Ombre. Popular, Blue and Purple Staining. Like a playful option is raspberry ombre.
Incredible peak of its popularity is now experiencing ash messenger in different performances. Its best to do on medium or long hair.
Classic remains mesmer on dark curls using Light colors of cold shades.
In conclusion, it is worth noting that if you want to make Ombre, then do certainly, because this universal coloring will be popular for a very long time and will suit any hair of different lengths and structures.
About how to make Ombre staining, look in the following video.