Hair dyeing in recent decades has become so popular that approximately 8 out of 10 women enjoy them on an ongoing basis. And not surprisingly – after all, changing the hair color, we completely change our color, and therefore – and all your appearance. Painted hair looks young, healthy and full forces. Fashionable staining trends make an emphasis on creating a game of color shades of hair.
To achieve this, specialists use various techniques of radical staining or light tinting. Before going to the hairdresser’s salon for the new hairstyle, experts advise to consider not only the shape of the haircut, but also shades of the color scheme that the most advantageously will be able to emphasize all the advantages of your hair in her hair.
What it is?
Experts believe that at the peak of popularity today firmly occupied the leading positions such techniques of staining, like the Shatus, Balluzh and Ombre. Based on these techniques, you can use the most unexpected use of color shades, creating various variants of images – from gentle and romantic, bright and bold. But to understand what kind of coloring technique for yourself to choose, you need to have a clear idea of what their essence and which differences exist in these techniques.
Such romantic names like Ombre, Ballozh, Shatuch, California Melting, Arming, Sombrov and Many others – who are able to confuse anyone and suggest that they all differ from each other. But this is far from. The essence of the difference is that All these species have their own special pattern of dyes, paint stretching is performed differently, the time of exposure of the dye on her hair differs. Thus, with the help of various nuances in the technique, hair coloring is obtained different. Let’s consider each type of coloring in more detail.
Such an unusual name method has received no accident. The French has the word “Ombre” means “Shadow”, and France has always been considered a fashion law. The essence of Ombre staining just implies the creation of a very blurred hair on the overall linen, similar to the shadow, transition from one color to another. It was originally conceived that with a dark roar zone, the color gradually turning to the ends of the strand, changes to a light tone. But the stylists subsequently began to use not only natural shades, but also quite bright colorful tones. Thus, Ombre today is the following types:
- classical – The transition of color shades is kept in the boundary of 1-2 tones, no more, so such a color difference is obtained very soft and natural+
- With a contrasting lane – The essence of staining is that if you visually divide the hair cloth into three parts in the horizontal direction, then the upper and lower parts will be lighter, and the part between them will be somewhat darker+
- Partial coloring – This method is used if the haircut is made by layers, and to emphasize each layer, certain strands make a little lighter than others+
- Healiting – Such an Ombre implies the creation of light gluilding sites, which seem to highlight some strands in the total mass of hair + especially beautifully such a taking looks on the hair blond hair+
- Contrast monochrome – a pretty bold solution when two contrasting colors are used, and the mixing boundary is highly highlighted visually+
- Color – Such staining is not suitable for everyone, because it is based on bright unusual colors – pink, purple, turquoise, dark blue, shades of green and others+
- Reverse type – staining is built on the principle “from the reverse” + if you have a dark color from nature, but they will clarify them in the root area, and if you are blonde, then they do, on the contrary – the roots of the hair are painted in dark colors+
- strands in the form of fiery languages – Such a technique implies on dark hair to paint strands in bright red or copper-red shades, imitating the flame + color transition can be blurred, and the choice of a strand – chaotic.
Hair coloring in Ombre technique allows you to visually create a large volume of the chapels, and it is possible to return to the original monochrome color at any time and quite simply – for this, the ends of the hair will coar.
In this method, staining is already used slightly more shades – usually 2-3. But they must be selected as close as possible to the original color of your strands. In the process of coloring paint, as if stretching through the hair, and the strands themselves are not covered in foil. Such stretching paint helps to achieve a natural transition from color in color, and visually it looks like your hair slightly burned in the sun. The glare, which turned out on the hair, create a game of color and add a hairstyle.
Paint appliances when painting the tent is two species.
- First view – Performed after clean and dried hair are raised from the roots by combing combs with frequent and tonic teeth. Many hair lines are confused and when applied to them, paints achieved a more natural effect of strands.
- Second view – stretching paint on strands is made without their free. To achieve the effect of naturalness, use a special brush comb. Performing such labor-intensive work requires the master of certain skills and patience, the procedure time takes much more than when applying the dye to the combined strands.
Technique Shatus is considered one of the most gentle reception in hair coloring. The most simple in performance and effectively looks like a tent on dark hair, and the owners of color curls of the blonde will have to intentionally donate the region of the roar zone to create the effect of contrast. This way of reviving the color of your strands is also good because it helps quickly and simply move from the boning melting previously made on the hair.
But the most important thing is to find an experienced master who perfectly performs this procedure, since it is precisely the entire key to success.
This technique echoes the rod, it also uses 2-3 colors of the dye and achieve the effect of glare on the total mass of hair, and the glare are located in an arbitrary chaos. Equipment Ballozh differs from Ombre because the border of the transitions to Ballwear is still softer and more unnoticed, it should not be visible at all and even more so look defiant bright. In French, the word Ballwax means “sweeping”, and the staining technique itself is just implied by applying paint on the hair with movements imitating sweeping. When staining, the strands do not cover the foil – the whole process of the oxidation of the dye occurs either with the open access of oxygen, or under the polymer film.
There is also an interesting moment in the process of drawing the coloring matter – The result of staining will look different if the paint apply in the form of a Latin V or the Russian letter sh. Such an approach causes smooth transitions of color shades, subsequently less needs to be corrected after the rustling of strands. Coloring technique is quite laborious and requires high execution skill, you can hardly have to reproduce this procedure at home. Ballwear Staining can be done on natural hair, it is suitable for painted hair, and will also help those who have already encountered the problem of masking of the initial stage of the seeds.
At first glance, it may seem that all three staining techniques are similar to each other, but there are significant differences between them.
- Visual naturalness. The fascus and bouemage will look like the most naturalistic way, as they have very soft transitions and use natural color gamut dyes. Ombre technique allows the use of sharp transition lines and the use of an extravagant paint palette.
- Dye applying scheme. Evenly on straight paint only apply according to the method of ombre, whereas in the remaining two methods of staining the coloring agent on strands are placed in chaotic order.
- The possibility of staining according to the combined strands. If you chose the Ballozh technique, you do not have to create a nobody on strands, and then disassemble it. Two other coloring techniques allow for smooth distribution of color highlights to apply coloring pigment on the combined strands.
- Location location of light tones. In this issue, each method is unique. Ombre technique implies the evolution of the ends of strands, the tent accents light shades of strands from the middle of the length of the curl, and the Ballozh affects light tones hair along the entire length.
- The optimal size of strands along the length. To obtain the desired effect, the hair length is of great importance. Ballozh will be appropriate on the middle length of the hair, but the longer they are, the more beautiful the staining looks. Ombre does not make sense to do if the hair did not reach the length of at least the middle of the neck. If you have a short haircut, then the creation of a color game and the glare can be realized, only using the tent technique.
As a rule, coloring, made on long or medium hair, does not need correction. You can safely grow your hair further, while the abandoned color will not look untidy. If you have chosen Ballozh, then be prepared for the fact that 2-3 months later you will again have to repeat the coloring procedure.
Difference with other technicians
It is worth considering here, what is the difference with other techniques of hair coloring.
- In addition to traditional Ombre, a hairdresser-stylist can offer you to do Svobrian Coloring. Both of these techniques are similar, but the color of Svabrian technology implies a softer and gentle approach. The transitions of shades will not be so sharp, and the colors will look more calm.
- If you want to achieve the highest naturality of the shades and at the same time getting the hair with light, as if burned in the sun strands, pay attention to American coloring technique called California Melirovan. The clarification occurs on fine strands, and in the process of coloring does not mean the use of aggressive potent clarifying compositions – strands are made literally by 1-2 tones, and then they are tinted with color compositions with a low percentage of oxidant to give them the necessary shade. Lighting strands do from the top of the hair throughout the hair length.
This method is fundamentally different to its technique from Ombre, the Shatuch and Ballow, although they have the idea of creating light glare on hair.
- No less popular and popular consider the method of melting, which is called Arming. Its essence is that the effect of transfusion of several close-friendly color shades is created. Such combinations can be from the brightest blond palettes to chestnut and copper options – coloring can be performed on hair of any length and color. Vintage hair is subject to chaotic staining, but success depends on how the masterly master can pick up overflows of shades and in what order they will be distributed on strands. Armion is considered the most difficult and even in some kind of jewelry method of staining. But if it is completed professionally – the effect will be just amazing.
What to choose what is better?
Each above described hair coloring technique has its own uniqueness and is different from others. Do not rush to change your image immediately and radically, staining should be combined with your hairstyle, color, general orientation in the style of clothing and even with your behavior manners. All this in the aggregate and makes up your image. To facilitate the process of choice, see some options for photos.
- Look at the style of staining in style Ballwear, made on dark hair.
- Ombre painting on medium hair.
- This is what the technique of the Shatus looks like if it is applied to blond hair.
- Very stylishly looks light hair with staining – the secret of success here is in beautiful and long curls.
- But what does the fastener look like when painting on short hair.
- One of the Bouquet Options for Brunettes.
- And for the most brave, you can try color Ombre.
Options can be a large number, the main thing is that they are like and emphasized your natural beauty. Try different images, look for what is suitable for you. Modern color is now in service with a fairly large set of opportunities so that every woman becomes in its own way unique and unique.
In the next video you are waiting for useful tips of the colorist for impeccable staining of the fastener, Ballozh and Ombre.