If you have an unknown orthodontic system in the mouth, then it is quite difficult to clean the teeth with usually a toothbrush and paste. To make even the most hard-to-reach places with ease, you should use a special brush. In this article, consider in more detail the features of monopropic dental brushes, as well as tips on their choice.
What it is?
Many are not even familiar with such an interesting device as a monophotic toothbrush, so it is worth dealing with more detail in this matter. so, A monophotic brush – a device that is equipped with a rounded head of a small size, complemented by one thin bristle bundle. The head is located on a thin handle at an angle of 90 degrees. Such a device allows you to carefully clean even the most hard-to-reach places from food residues and raids.
Single-meadow brush is ideal for careful cleaning enamel around braces, wisdom teeth, dental implants and so on.
A monophotic toothbrush possesses the following features:
- It with ease allows you to clean, Since the head has a small size and round shape+
- It allows Clear the gum edge, gaps between teeth, furrows and holes on the teeth+
- An ideal invention for people who wear braces, Implants and other structures that are worn in mouth+
- enough easy, simple and convenient Use such a design+
- practically No contraindications+
- Little head and long handle will allow brushing teeth with ease even young children.
Indications and contraindications
A monophotic toothbrush fits in the following cases:
- After removal of the teeth there are wide gaps between the teeth+
- For brackets, bridges, retainers, implants and other designs that are used for teeth+
- Incorrect growth or crowded teeth+
- For thorough cleaning in a complex with other means intended to maintain the oral hygiene+
- Period after surgery+
- High sensitivity of adhesive+
- Periodontitis and gingivitis.
There are no contraindications for using a monopuccous toothbrush. If you have a desire to use it, choose the best option, and you can be sure that your teeth and guys are reliably protected when regular and high-quality cleaning.
Modern manufacturers of monopropic dental brushes offer pretty Wide range of products, which allows everyone to choose the optimal option for itself. We will get acquainted with the most demanded models Read more.
- TEPE COMPACT TUFT. This option is characterized by maneuverability, because it has a curved neck. Pork have a length of 6 mm, while they are rather soft. They easily and gently remove raids with enamel and guy. This model will suit both people with healthy teeth, and for those who have orthodontic designs in the mouth. The price of the brush varies from 320 to 350 rubles.
- End-tuff from the company PRESIDENT. This beam model has a straight handle and head located at an angle of 90 degrees. The level of rigidity is average. The brush is characterized by excellent quality, reasonable price and convenience during operation. The only minus lies in a satisfied thick beam.
- Pesitro 1680. This is a very popular model among adults, but it can be purchased for children from 12 years. With this brush, you can point point cleaning, while not affecting painful places, if any. This model allows you to perform high-quality cleaning of any orthopedic designs. It can be used as without toothpaste and with it. Pesitro offers this model in 8 bright color solutions, so the design also refers to indisputable pluses. The cost is about 700 rubles.
This is an excellent adult solution. The issue price is only 150 rubles. The brush has an average rigidity, with ease clears even the most hard-to-reach places. This solution is in high demand due to affordable price and excellent quality. The length of the beam is 6 mm. The brush can be applied even without the use of toothpaste.
Children’s monopropic brushes acquire for those who already have problems with teeth or the presence of construction in the oral cavity. Many manufacturers create specially children’s models. For example, a toothbrush from the Swiss manufacturer enjoys in high demand Curaprox. The bristles are made of ultra-thin polyester fibers of the last generation, which provides quite prolonged elasticity. The length of the bristles is 9 mm. This brush is suitable for cleaning implants, braces and attachments. The price of the product is 750 rubles.
To the toothbrush qualitatively performed all the functions assigned to it, you should carefully approach its choice, given several criteria.
Degree of rigidity
At once, 5 different degrees of rigidity from different manufacturers are submitted at once, which allows the buyer to choose the best option depending on personal preferences. So, the following degrees of rigidity are possible:
- Sensitive (0.1 mm) – This category includes brushes with the most soft villies, usually acquire them for children from two to five years, as well as for people with increased sensitivity of teeth+
- SOFT (0.12 mm) – This option allows you to qualitatively produce enamel polishing, while not creating injuries, such a solution is ideal for children from five to ten years, for pregnant women, as well as for people who have periodontitis or led tissue pathology+
- MEDIUM (0.15 mm) – This option is recommended for children from 10 years, for people suffering from caries, as well as for healthy teeth+
- Hard (0.17 mm) – Such a choice allows you to carefully clean enamel, preventing the formation of stone+
- Extra-Hard (more than 0.17 mm) – It is the toughest bristle, which is perfect for cleaning prostheses and braces.
This is the main element of the toothbrush, so it should be seen very responsible for its choice. Standard selection are heads with a diameter of 11 mm. If we consider the model for the child, then the option with a diameter of 6 or 7 mm is suitable, but not more. 9 mm head is very convenient to use, allowing you to easily clean even the most hard-to-reach places.
Important! It should be noted that the edges of the head should be smoothed, then the possibility of injury to the tissues of the oral cavity comes down to a minimum.
The optimal choice protrudes the handle of the middle thickness. The presence of silicone inserts ensures the prevention of staging of the brush during use. Attention should be given to the neck of the product, because to get into hard-to-reach places, it must have a curved shape.
Length of bristles
If there are no orthodontic structures in the orty cavity, then the length of the bristles can be 6 mm. If they are presented, you must take a model with longer bristles, then cleaning will be more thorough. Optimal choice – 9 mm.
Bristles can be made of natural or artificial material. Natural bristles are characterized by softness and elasticity. But they possess the disadvantages, namely:
- high price+
- Bacteria accumulate rapidly, because VILLINs have a common structure+
- Small life, if compared with synthetic analogues.
Among artificial materials, polyurethane and nylon stands out. If you compare them with natural bristles, then they are more hard and elastic.
Minus artificial material is that such bristles are quite quickly losing the form when hot water contact.
Number of Village
Even the number of Village plays a big role when choosing. If you need a device for an adult – the optimal amount is 1000 pieces.
For a child, it is better to acquire a brush that contains about 700 stages of bristles.
How to use a brush?
To make thorough cleaning of teeth with a monopucker toothbrush, you should initially read the instructions for use. To brush your teeth as high quality, you need to follow the next algorithm of action:
- Initially worth Moisten a brush in water, Then she will better slide on enamel+
- need to clean the head squeeze a little toothpaste, Although you can clean the teeth and without it+
- mouth should be divided conditionally on 4 parts+
- The cleaning process is necessary start with a tooth that is located on all+
- cleaning should be done using Circular motions, Which redeemed the remains of food, while you need to go to the chewing surface from the gum pocket+
- During cleaning you need to hold the brush at an angle of degrees to the surface of the tooth+
- The cleaning process should be performed soft, without making strong pressure, then you can avoid injury to the surface of the oral cavity+
- during cleaning follows Carefully go through the outer and inside of the teeth, And also do not forget about the interdental space and chewing surface+
- Front teeth and cutters need special cleaning+
- on one tooth on average should leave About 10 seconds+
- To clean the oral cavity, It is better to combine monophotomic and ordinary brushes.
Tips for care
To extend the service life of a monoparticle toothbrush, It is necessary to adhere to such recommendations from specialists:
- After each hygienic procedure, it is necessary to rinse the brush under the jet of water, But it should not be boiling water, warm will be enough+
- An antibacterial agent should be applied every week, The optimal solution will be soaking the brush for several hours in the solution of “chlorhexidine”+
- It is recommended to apply storage Only special containers+
- To the brush pretty quickly dry after use, It is worth placing the head up – thus reduced the reproduction rate of bacteria+
- If you have transferred an infectious disease, then Toothbrush must be replaced+
- The term of using a monopuccous brush is no more than three months, If you neglect these rules, in the future there may be different kinds of pathology of the oral cavity.
How to choose a monopropic brush, look in the video.